BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2021 3:28:03 PM EDT
Hello
If you have please let me know where to look...thanks in advance
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 5:12:02 PM EDT
[#1]
There have been a few come in as transfers over the last 6 months. Multiple vendors, ALL of them were on email when back in stock lists situations. Haven't been to a gun show in 11 months so don't know about them. Sorry I'm not more help.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 11:35:32 AM EDT
[#2]
There's been one at the PX here that I've had my eye on for 2 months since I bought my FNX there.

I'm going to go buy it on Tuesday though.

CZ's have become a lot more popular in recent years, but they are still a very good value for what they are, and enough gun owners and aspiring gun owners who are not enthusiasts don't know much about them, so they tend to stay in stock longer than Glocks, M&Ps, and Sigs do. There also seems to be a lot of bias against hammer fired pistols these days for some reason. More for me I guess.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:46:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Just saw 2 on a shelf last week. I think they were priced at $680. They were tempting but I passed on them.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 12:44:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I think we have one at the gun store Memphis tn

The gun store Memphis tn
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 1:15:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Can't buy a damn hi-point around here, let alone anything better.

Good luck!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top