Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2021 4:21:13 PM EDT
Posting an update, received the 2 G19 AC Unity mags (+2 base plates already installed)
Only one range trip so far 100 rounds through the magazine, but functioned 100% reliably,
locked slide back on last round, dropped freely
from my Polymer 80 build. Will buy more in the future.

Exactly the same performance on my 9mm AR pistol with the 30 round magazine.

I've ordered and received 2 30 round A.C. Unity Glock window mags for my AR 9.
They are made in Bosnia and Herzegovina and seem to have good reviews on the internet
The magazines locks in even fully loaded with bolt closed, drops free, and hand cycles perfectly, but no range time yet.
Was looking for real world reviews or feedback on their magazines in particular G19 flush mags.
Photo's to show what I'm talking about and to generate interest:
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/28/2021 5:09:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I have not bought any but overall they get good reviews.

Tag for any comments.

I need to buy a few if nothing else for range mags.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 6:44:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a few 17 sized magazines. They feed fine and lock slide but are sticky and don't drop free in my Glock 19.4

Imo fine for the range but see how they fit before using them for carry. Their MP5 mags have been flawless, on the other hand.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 11:11:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I got a bunch of the G19 +2 mags and a handful of the G17 mags. Seem well built and reliable, no issues with them dropping free in my 19.3, 17.4 or 45. I did notice they used a standard 19 length spring in the +2 mags, I'd have preferred longer spring for long term reliability I think, but so far they've worked admirably, particularly considering the pricepoint.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 3:16:51 PM EDT
[#4]
No metal liner?
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 4:12:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No metal liner?
View Quote

Correct, all plastic, no metal liner.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 11:21:02 AM EDT
[#6]
I now have two of them, and have them fully loaded for a week or two to see if they stack down on the springs and such.  Then off to the range to use them.  Seem to be excellent quality mags inside
and out from what I can tell, we shall see.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top