Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2021 1:15:42 PM EDT
Going to order a leather holster for my M&P FS 9mm and they list options for both generations, is there a difference between the two that you'd need a separate holster? Reason I ask is that I'm thinking(more than likely will)about picking up a FS 2.0 and am hoping one holster would work for both.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 4:24:13 PM EDT
[#1]
The slides are milled a little differently.  However, it's quite possible that one holster would work for both gens.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 5:44:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The slides are milled a little differently.  However, it's quite possible that one holster would work for both gens.
View Quote

Thanks. I'll just order one for the 1.0 and get another one down the road if I get a 2.0 and it won't work. I was thinking about getting a 5"model and will probably go that route then if I'm going to need a different holster.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 6:17:11 PM EDT
[#3]
All my holsters work for the 1.0 and the 2.0.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 10:05:01 PM EDT
[#4]
A custom kydex holster for a 2.0 won't work with a 1.0 because of extra material on slide.  At least that what happened with my Tenicor AIWB holster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top