Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/21/2020 7:08:45 PM EDT
I currently have a ruger mk1 with a burris fastfire on the plate that replaces the rear sight.
I would like something similar, but with the red dot mounted lower.
Does a rmr milled 22 pistol exist?
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 7:19:07 PM EDT
[#1]
JagerWerks has RMR-cut an Advantage Arms .22 LR conversion.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 7:21:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Bruce Gagneaux at Primary Machine has offered to RMR-cut a G44 for free.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:47:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Would there be cycling issues with the extra weight on a moving slide?
I was under the impression this was a no go for 22lr?
The glock being plastic is interesting
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 3:37:20 PM EDT
[#4]
From,

https://www.ar15.com/forums/handguns/Advantage-Arms-22-LR-Conversion-Kit-with-RMR-Cut/13-193157/?

Quoted:
There is a write up of an AA that Jagerwerks did in the current issue of Stealth Magazine. It’s badass. If you haven’t seen it grab a copy.
View Quote

Quoted:
Mine has been GTG, but I’ve only put around 400-500 rounds through it so far. Golden Bullets and CCI SV work best. I’m shooting suppressed, btw. Aguila SV, HV, and Remington subsonic are a no-go.
View Quote
You'd certainly expect a 1.2 oz RMR to narrow your ammo choices with any .22 LR conversion (including the G44).

You can check with Bruce to see if anyone has taken him up on his offer to RMR-cut a G44.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 3:43:13 PM EDT
[#5]
A slide-mounted red dot will cycle if you ditch high velocity ammo and step up to hyper velocity ammo (1400+ FPS). I would go with CCI Velocitors because they are very consistent and the heavier/slower 40 grain bullet creates a slightly longer recoil impulse that cycles the heavier slide more reliably compared to something like the Stinger with its 32-grain bullet that doesn’t get up to advertised speed anyways without a rifle-length barrel. Winchester also sells a 40-grain @ 1435 FPS varmint load but it’s not as consistent as CCI leading to weak/no cycling or complete dud rounds. Águila Interceptors are also 40 grains @ 1470 FPS and seem more consistent than the Winchester ammo but still not as clean and consistent as CCI. If your hands touch the slide at all while cycling all bets are off.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 10:30:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm running a TRUGLO TRU-TEC Micro Sub-Compact Red Dot Sight mounted on an EGW S&W M&P .22 Compact Sight Mount on my M&P22 Compact.  It runs all day long on Federal Bulk Pak (36 gr., copper-plated, hollow point) and CCI Mini-Mags (40 Grain Copper Plated Round Nose) like a boss.

I'll see if I can get a picture uploaded.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

I'd like to get it milled into the slide vice the mount, both to lower it and reduced the weight, but I'm not sure there's enough "meat" in the slide to do that.
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 8:00:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Browning Buckmark has a (sort of) pic rail and you can get it factory pre-threaded.

Link Posted: 5/2/2020 8:33:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ScottS:
I'm running a TRUGLO TRU-TEC Micro Sub-Compact Red Dot Sight mounted on an EGW S&W M&P .22 Compact Sight Mount on my M&P22 Compact.  It runs all day long on Federal Bulk Pak (36 gr., copper-plated, hollow point) and CCI Mini-Mags (40 Grain Copper Plated Round Nose) like a boss.

I'll see if I can get a picture uploaded.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/19800/IMG-1186_jpg-1289060.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/19800/IMG-1189_jpg-1289061.JPG

I'd like to get it milled into the slide vice the mount, both to lower it and reduced the weight, but I'm not sure there's enough "meat" in the slide to do that.
View Quote

Frankly I find it hard to believe your M&P 22C cycles on standard bulk pack ammo with the dot on the slide. I’ve never found anything less than hyper velocity stuff to work.
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 9:48:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Yoda_USAF:
Frankly I find it hard to believe your M&P 22C cycles on standard bulk pack ammo with the dot on the slide. I’ve never found anything less than hyper velocity stuff to work.
View Quote
I suppose I can try to get some video of it running.  I don't even know what "hyper velocity" stuff is?  Stinger?  I don't even have any of that stuff.  I'll see what I can do to get a video up.
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 10:08:51 PM EDT
[#10]
The CEO of Taurus said they were working on an optics ready tx22.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 11:58:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
I guess I'll end up with 3 TX22'S

I used lakeline's plate and a cheap ADE dot just to see if the TX would run with the extra weight. It does, just as reliable with the dot as without. The cheapie dot is holding up just fine so far, I'll replace it with something better if it fails. I would like the dot sitting lower so a milled slide would be a must buy. My other TX is still stock sights.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:49:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Frankly I find it hard to believe your M&P 22C cycles on standard bulk pack ammo with the dot on the slide. I’ve never found anything less than hyper velocity stuff to work.
View Quote
Well, here's shittily-shot video just for you of that very thing.  Hope you don't mind the can; wife gets cranky when I shoot unsuppressed in the back yard.

I was trying to show you the rounds were, in fact, Fed Bulk Pak, load, and shoot, all one-handed while filming with my goddamn iPhone. I think you get the drift.

Link Posted: 5/3/2020 11:53:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, here's shittily-shot video just for you of that very thing.  Hope you don't mind the can; wife gets cranky when I shoot unsuppressed in the back yard.

I was trying to show you the rounds were, in fact, Fed Bulk Pak, load, and shoot, all one-handed while filming with my goddamn iPhone. I think you get the drift.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnKrt0mVlnQ
View Quote

Awesome, I’m glad it works for you.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 10:32:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Madd Macs can do milled Ruger uppers. I think I'm going to get a MKIV version.

http://www.maddmacsprecisiontactical.com/maddmacs-xbarib.html

Link Posted: 5/14/2020 10:39:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By shultz:
I guess I'll end up with 3 TX22'S

I used lakeline's plate and a cheap ADE dot just to see if the TX would run with the extra weight. It does, just as reliable with the dot as without. The cheapie dot is holding up just fine so far, I'll replace it with something better if it fails. I would like the dot sitting lower so a milled slide would be a must buy. My other TX is still stock sights.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/39247/Taurus_TX22_jpg-1398949.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Xhado:
The CEO of Taurus said they were working on an optics ready tx22.

I used lakeline's plate and a cheap ADE dot just to see if the TX would run with the extra weight. It does, just as reliable with the dot as without. The cheapie dot is holding up just fine so far, I'll replace it with something better if it fails. I would like the dot sitting lower so a milled slide would be a must buy. My other TX is still stock sights.

What is an ADE dot? How much did you pay for it.

Glad the TX22 runs with one. Has been on my list as a strong contender for my first 22lr pistol.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 1:00:08 AM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Xhado:
The CEO of Taurus said they were working on an optics ready tx22.

I just got the lakeline plate today. I put a Vortex venom on it, I hope it runs as good as your set up. If the make a optics ready TX22 I will definitely be getting one
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:56:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What is an ADE dot? How much did you pay for it.

Glad the TX22 runs with one. Has been on my list as a strong contender for my first 22lr pistol.
View Quote
@MDstroup
Cheap $40ish red dot from amazon when I bought, they have went up a bit. It Has the burris FF, vortex venom ect mounting pattern. I have one on a MKII using a burris FF rear sight replacing mount as well, both work fine so far.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B071JHZXFS/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_3?smid=A2KU5BPCTRSW5I&psc=1
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 5:43:02 PM EDT
[#18]
TX22 lakeline's plate and recoil spring assembly with vortex viper and it run's like a sewing machine with everything I tried. 15rds at 15 yards from the bench mix of CCI and Federal bulk pack
IMG_20200516_105419 by [email protected], on Flickr
IMG_20200516_120435 by [email protected], on Flickr
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 6:19:32 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Ive got the original fullsize M&P22 pistol with a Burris dovetail mount and FF2 on it that i bought try to try out using a red dot on a pistol several years ago. Runs fine on bulk pack 22.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:44:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
TX22 lakeline's plate and recoil spring assembly with vortex viper and it run's like a sewing machine with everything I tried. 15rds at 15 yards from the bench mix of CCI and Federal bulk pack
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49902733616_83c5c8be51_z.jpgIMG_20200516_105419 by [email protected], on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49903042917_de5cc596de_z.jpgIMG_20200516_120435 by [email protected], on Flickr
View Quote
@nvhunter
Nice! Lakeline recoil assy? Didn't know they made one... little lighter spring?
My TX has ran fine using the stock RSA. Looks like the viper may be a bit heavier though just looking at the size.  My ADE is right at 1oz about 1.25oz with plate IIRC.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 10:25:04 PM EDT
[#21]
@nvhunter
Nice! Lakeline recoil assy? Didn't know they made one... little lighter spring?
My TX has ran fine using the stock RSA. Looks like the viper may be a bit heavier though just looking at the size.  My ADE is right at 1oz about 1.25oz with plate IIRC.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By nvhunter:
TX22 lakeline's plate and recoil spring assembly with vortex viper and it run's like a sewing machine with everything I tried. 15rds at 15 yards from the bench mix of CCI and Federal bulk pack
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49902733616_83c5c8be51_z.jpgIMG_20200516_105419 by [email protected], on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49903042917_de5cc596de_z.jpgIMG_20200516_120435 by [email protected], on Flickr
@nvhunter
Nice! Lakeline recoil assy? Didn't know they made one... little lighter spring?
My TX has ran fine using the stock RSA. Looks like the viper may be a bit heavier though just looking at the size.  My ADE is right at 1oz about 1.25oz with plate IIRC.

I don't know if it's lighter, but it has a definitely smoother recoil impulses and feel. I got lucky with my TX22. The barrel doesn't look super smooth. but no leading and it's been very accurate. reciol assembly The Viper is listed at 2oz so it's definitely heaver. I only put 250rds down range so far with the red dot, but it's been just as reliable as it was before so far.
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 12:21:52 PM EDT
[#22]
I have a Lakeline mounting plate on my TX22 waiting for my Holosun 407k. It looks a bit more low profile than the plates for larger MRDS.
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 4:17:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By laxman09:
I have a Lakeline mounting plate on my TX22 waiting for my Holosun 407k. It looks a bit more low profile than the plates for larger MRDS.
View Quote

Cosmetically I don't like it, but functionally I really like it.
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 4:24:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By nvhunter:

Cosmetically I don't like it, but functionally I really like it.
View Quote

I totally agree, plates look ugly. But for $35 the price is right.
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 4:36:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By laxman09:
I have a Lakeline mounting plate on my TX22 waiting for my Holosun 407k. It looks a bit more low profile than the plates for larger MRDS.
View Quote

Wow.  That is one niche manufacturer.  When I saw your post, I zipped over to their website looking for some S&W stuff.  H&K, Kahr, Keltec, Taurus, Walther.  The only S&W parts are for the EZ 9.  The only Ruger product they offer is for the Security 9.  Really?  They make specialty parts for the three guys who bought Security 9's?
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 5:49:51 PM EDT
[#26]

Wow.  That is one niche manufacturer.  When I saw your post, I zipped over to their website looking for some S&W stuff.  H&K, Kahr, Keltec, Taurus, Walther.  The only S&W parts are for the EZ 9.  The only Ruger product they offer is for the Security 9.  Really?  They make specialty parts for the three guys who bought Security 9's?
View Quote

I have a Security 9 I don't know the other 2 guys
Link Posted: 6/15/2020 10:14:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Lakeline plate with a Romeo Zero.  Only adds 0.5 ounces to the slide weight.  

Link Posted: 6/16/2020 10:27:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Lakeline plate with a Romeo Zero.  Only adds 0.5 ounces to the slide weight.  

https://i.imgur.com/oDKPfeq.jpg
View Quote

I like that I might need to upgrade
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 11:47:48 AM EDT
[#29]

This one makes the most sense. It won’t affect cycling at all.

Also there is a guy making GSG 1911-22 upper that is cut for rmr sights and has a lightened slide

Found it CWA... here is a photo from their website

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 12:05:07 PM EDT
[#30]

You can replace the top rail on any buckmark with a plate tapped for an RDS. I have a DPP on my Buckmark.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 1:45:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Attachment Attached File

This is a stripplin custom for a cmore holo sight. I think he makes one for the buckmark and mRDS
Link Posted: 6/26/2020 11:56:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I like that I might need to upgrade
View Quote

I'm really liking it so far.  I've got 500 rounds or so through it now with no malfunctions at all with the red dot.  Shooting 4-5 different types of ammo from federal bulk pack to minimags.  Really happy with the combo.  If they come out with one already cut for a romeo zero  I'll get a second one.
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 1:46:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

I want one of these but am holding out for this exact reason.
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 3:00:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I want one of these but am holding out for this exact reason.
View Quote

I told myself the same thing but it could be a year from now and decided I didn't want to wait and see.
Link Posted: 6/28/2020 10:02:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I told myself the same thing but it could be a year from now and decided I didn't want to wait and see.
View Quote

True, but I'm in no hurry and don't mind waiting.
Link Posted: 9/9/2020 12:18:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted: I currently have a ruger mk1 with a burris fastfire on the plate that replaces the rear sight.
I would like something similar, but with the red dot mounted lower.
Does a rmr milled 22 pistol exist?
View Quote
It does now ...

Link Posted: 9/9/2020 9:47:11 AM EDT
[#37]
I ordered one of the Nelson Precision 44X slides for my Glock G44. No way would I try to mill a stock G44 polymer/steel slide for a RMR cut or even try an aluminum dovetail mount.

Not 22LR but I do have a Swampfox Kingslayer on my Kel-Tec PMR 30. It has been just fine with the extra weight on the slide shooting CCI Maxi Mags. The mount and Kingslayer together weigh 1.8 ounces, Kel-Tec recommends not exceeding 2 ounces.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/23/2020 4:21:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Jagerwerks just sent me an email stating that they've received my Advantage Arms G19.4 slide for RMR milling and "Tungsten" cerakoting. I'll have a RMR waiting for that slide when it returns.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 5:12:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Jagerwerks just sent me an email stating that they've received my Advantage Arms G19.4 slide for RMR milling and "Tungsten" cerakoting. I'll have a RMR waiting for that slide when it returns.
View Quote

@FunFirepower
Does their price run the same as milling a regular slide? Do they make any specific ammo recommendations or is it supposed to run with most standard stuff? Currently running my AA slide with an ALG 6SM but would prefer a slide mounted optic if it worked reliably, and I have used JW extensively for a number of optic cuts so I know they do good work.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 5:22:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

@FunFirepower
Does their price run the same as milling a regular slide? Do they make any specific ammo recommendations or is it supposed to run with most standard stuff? Currently running my AA slide with an ALG 6SM but would prefer a slide mounted optic if it worked reliably, and I have used JW extensively for a number of optic cuts so I know they do good work.
View Quote

Good questions! Pricing is the same as a regular slide. There’s not any recommendations regarding ammo. The conversion slide was reliable with lube and Federal Automatch (only way I ever shot it) before the surgery, so we shall see what it’s like on its return.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 6:08:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
You could run that sexy BoogeyMan Customs 44X Voodoo slide on a G19.5 frame.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 6:45:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sweet can’t wait to hear your report.

Btw how durable is the AA kit?
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 7:30:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Good questions! Pricing is the same as a regular slide. There’s not any recommendations regarding ammo. The conversion slide was reliable with lube and Federal Automatch (only way I ever shot it) before the surgery, so we shall see what it’s like on its return.
View Quote

Thanks for the info, good to know. I'd love to hear a follow up post after you get the slide back and run it for a bit.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 7:35:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You could run that sexy BoogeyMan Customs 44X Voodoo slide on a G19.5 frame.
View Quote

The locking block on the 19.5 and the 44 are different. In addition there's extra frame material around the locking block on the 44 compared to the 19.5. Did they state somewhere that it would work or that someone made a locking block conversion? That's kind of my hope.

Don't think I've anyone selling G44 slide internals though, but could be wrong. The Nelson Precision slide comes stripped afaik. I think they're assuming people will transfer the internals from their existing 44 slides.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 8:10:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:The locking block on the 19.5 and the 44 are different. In addition there's extra frame material around the locking block on the 44 compared to the 19.5. Did they state somewhere that it would work or that someone made a locking block conversion? That's kind of my hope.
View All Quotes
Quoted:The locking block on the 19.5 and the 44 are different. In addition there's extra frame material around the locking block on the 44 compared to the 19.5. Did they state somewhere that it would work or that someone made a locking block conversion? That's kind of my hope.
You need a $10 G44 Locking Block (part no. 39838) and a $5 G44 trigger mechanism housing with ejector (part no. 39435).

ETA:  Rather than the OEM G44 plastic locking block, you can buy a Nelson Precision G44 aluminum locking block.

Quoted:Don't think I've anyone selling G44 slide internals though, but could be wrong. The Nelson Precision slide comes stripped afaik. I think they're assuming people will transfer the internals from their existing 44 slides.
Yes, the Nelson Precision / BoogeyMan Customs 44X slides come stripped.  And yes, they assume people will pilfer the parts from their OEM slide.  But who'd want to do that?  Here are all the parts you need,

Midwest Gun Works has everything you need (including for the Nelson Precision / BoogeyMan Customs 44X .22 LR conversion) ... subject to availability.

If you're interested in a Nelson Precision / BoogeyMan Customs 44X slide, I'd strongly encourage you to join the GlockTalk Glock 44X thread.

Link Posted: 9/23/2020 8:15:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The locking block on the 19.5 and the 44 are different. In addition there's extra frame material around the locking block on the 44 compared to the 19.5. Did they state somewhere that it would work or that someone made a locking block conversion? That's kind of my hope.

Don't think I've anyone selling G44 slide internals though, but could be wrong. The Nelson Precision slide comes stripped afaik. I think they're assuming people will transfer the internals from their existing 44 slides.
View Quote
Actually the G44 locking block does indeed fit into a 19.5 frame and function with the G44 slide. You also need to change the ejector out for the G44 specific ejector.

As far as internal slide parts for the G44. I bought everything except the barrel and recoil spring assembly from Midwest Gun Works.

I'm sure it has been discussed here on AR15 but there is also a very good thread over at glocktalk that wickedbeernut and myself along with another member where running a G44 slide on a 19.5 frame does in fact work. You must use the G44 locking block and ejector for it to work.

HAHA wickedbeernut types faster than me
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 8:28:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:I'm sure it has been discussed here on AR15 but there is also a very good thread over at glocktalk that wickedbeernut and myself along with another member where running.
View Quote
Yes, the Glock 44X thread is truly a community effort on GlockTalk thanks to the contributions of chumpmiester and others.  And if you're interested in an RMR-cut slide for the G44, I assume you'd also be interested in 15+round Glock 44 Magazines.  Make sure to check out that thread on GlockTalk as well.  Both of the threads are structured such that you can quickly access all of the pertinent information without having to read through each and every post.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 11:25:17 PM EDT
[#48]
@wickedbeernut
@chumpmiester

Thanks for the info guys. I think you just cost me money

As an aside, are there any plans for a gen 3 or 4 model of the slides?
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 8:27:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
@wickedbeernut
@chumpmiester

Thanks for the info guys. I think you just cost me money

As an aside, are there any plans for a gen 3 or 4 model of the slides?
View Quote
You're welcome.

I seriously doubt that there will be any plans for a Gen 3 or 4 slide since the G44 is a Gen 5.

I looked into trying to make a 80% frame work for the G44 slide but there is way too much work/machining that needs done to get the Polymer 80 locking block to work with the G44 slide. Finding a stripped Gen 5 G19, stripped G44 frame or buying the Vuurwapen Gen X 80% frame (when released) is the options available to us.

I posted pictures of my G44 and my Polymer 80 frame next to each other on glocktalk and the Marine Gun Builder forums.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:03:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted: As an aside, are there any plans for a gen 3 or 4 model of the slides?
View Quote
I think it's important to note (if it's not obvious) ... the Nelson Precision 44X slides were designed to be used with a G44 frame.  Nelson Precision didn't even know the 44X slide worked with a (modified) G19.5 frame until @chumpmiester did the research and another GlockTalk community member verified it.

Given the time and effort involved in swapping out the locking block and trigger mechanism housing / ejector, I think the 44X slide + G19.5 frame is less of a .22 LR conversion and more a way of dedicating a frame to a 44X slide (while preserving your complete OEM G44).  I know a lot of guys dedicate a frame to their Advantage Arms upper assembly.

The problem is the high cost and lack of availability of G19.5 frames.  As @chumpmiester pointed out, hopefully we'll see 80% gen 5 compact frames soon.  There's a possibility an 80% gen 5 compact frame will work with the 44X slide, but more importantly ... an 80% gen 5 compact frame should drive sales of G19.5 slides.  This is what will ultimately free up G19.5 frames.  As it currently stands, by the time you buy the upper parts, G19.5 frame, locking block and trigger mechanism housing / ejector, you're probably better off buying another $350 G44.  And this assumes you're willing to share the barrel and recoil spring assembly between the slides.  If you really want to dedicate a frame to a complete 44X upper assembly, with the added cost of a barrel and recoil spring assembly, you'll definitely exceed the cost of another G44.

Having said all that, there's something cool about the idea of running a G44 slide or a Nelson Precision 44X slide on a G19.5 frame.  I've ordered a couple G44 locking blocks, trigger mechanism housings / ejectors, upper part kits and a spare G44 (non-threaded) barrel.  For whatever reason, G44 recoil spring assemblies are a bitch to find, but I'm looking.  I'll keep my eye out for a cheap G19.5 frame (or two).  If I stumble up one, I'll have all the other parts I need.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top