Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Posted: 3/11/2022 6:42:38 PM EDT
I really liked the way it handled. It was very easy to find the dot unlike some I’ve used. I will admit that something about the look of it is not sitting with me the way I thought it would. Finding the rail mount proved to be a little tough but it and the troijicon mount seems to place it a little high.

Is it just me...Thoughts?

Any other ideas on how I could mount?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 7:33:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Can anyone share what use this mount would be used for?

Midwest RMR Mount
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 6:22:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Capt_Jerry] [#2]
I have an older Anaconda and wanted to mount a Holosun 507C on it.  I found a sweet compact alternative but it required drilling and tapping of mounting holes.  I decided a rail was the best alternative as it attached to the vent rib in multiple places and is very rigid and would keep the body of the Ananconda orginal.

If you have a newer Anaconda that is drilled and tapped here is a link to what I would recommend and use.

Weig-A-Tinny
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:21:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Capt_Jerry:
I have an older Anaconda and wanted to mount a Holosun 507C on it.  I found a sweet compact alternative but it required drilling and tapping of mounting holes.  I decided a rail was the best alternative as it attached to the vent rib in multiple places and is very rigid and would keep the body of the Ananconda orginal.

If you have a newer Anaconda that is drilled and tapped here is a link to what I would recommend and use.

Weig-A-Tinny
View Quote

That’s actually where I purchased the rail. I’ve talked with several other companies. One has an RMR base mount that doesn’t require a rail coming out with in the next month. The other company said the were just starting development and it would be a couple months.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 5:01:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Look like this might work...I have a Sp101 with a mount such as this and the dot sits lower than with a pic rail.

https://www.egwguns.com/trijicon-rmr-sro-holosun-407c-507c-mount-for-colt-gold-cup-python-anaconda-post-2020
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 9:57:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: getchasum] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By airfoil:
Look like this might work...I have a Sp101 with a mount such as this and the dot sits lower than with a pic rail.

https://www.egwguns.com/trijicon-rmr-sro-holosun-407c-507c-mount-for-colt-gold-cup-python-anaconda-post-2020
View Quote

Yep that works....They brought  it to market last week. I purchased one the first day they listed it to website & posted a new thread with it installed a few post down.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 8:37:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I have an Aimpoint R1 on mine with a factory Colt mount which sits really low. The mounting on the Aimpoint is integrated so it sits much lower also.
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top