Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2022 10:09:27 PM EDT
Anyone use one of these? Just bought a glock 20 and need a cheapish holster, it will be mainly owb and the belt loops look like they may break but i like the idea of switching to other options as well.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 10:24:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I have 2 of them they are GTG as far as I'm concerned.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 10:44:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one that is mostly used to mount a G17 in the console of my truck.  I've also used the IWB setup quite a bit, and while I've moved on to other options it's not horrible.  The AIWB is so bulky it's kind of a joke, but I never carry that way anyway.  The OWB is usable, but is IMO, overly bulky as well.  Overall though, for the money the Alien Gear stuff is pretty decent.  It was reasonably comfortable as well.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 12:58:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info, I’m not using it for concealed carry I want it for range/woods carry and I like that i would be able to get other mounts for it if my needs change. I will probably order another set of the belt slides just in case. Overall i have been happy with my other alien gear holsters but have never owned the shapeshift, sounds like it will work for me.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 10:45:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks OP... been looking for a decent but not infuriatingly overpriced G21 holster. Picked up a Cloak Tuck.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:08:23 AM EDT
[#5]
They really are good holsters for the money, I don’t know if they still have the shell exchange going but that also is a nice feature.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 2:40:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I really like the Cloaktuck.  It's less bulky for IWB carry than the Shape Shifter.  I have carried a P10C and a M&P 2.0 Compact in the SS IWB a lot though, and though it was a bit bulky it concealed well enough and was comfortable to wear all day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top