Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2021 7:29:11 PM EDT

Just an update on my trip. I stopped at Academy's Valdosta Ga. store, and no 9mm was available.

Sign of the times.

I will be driving through Georgia and Florida soon and want to ask if anyone has purchased 9mm ammunition at an Academy Sports store in either of those states? I'll near the Macon Georgia store and later near the Orlando Florida stores.
Recommendations are welcomed!
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 8:04:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Unless, the Macon Ga Academy had 9mm behind the counter a couple of hours ago they don't have it.
Best be there when the doors open if you want to have a chance at any.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 8:08:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I just bought 5 100 round boxes at the Bass Pro in Destin.  You might try a Bass Pro you pass by.   It wasn’t any higher than normal.  Guy said they get 3 shipments a week.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 9:29:48 PM EDT
[#3]
In West Melbourne, a line forms a few hours before open and it's gone in the first half hour.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 10:30:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just bought 5 100 round boxes at the Bass Pro in Destin.  
View Quote

I hate driving to Destin. The only thing I hate more than driving in Destin is riding on my motorcycle there.
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 4:37:59 PM EDT
[#5]
If you're going to try the Orlando stores, you'll need to be waiting in line at least 2 hours before they open on truck day and if you're looking for 9mm, good luck. So is everyone else. I stopped playing the game when I'd show up a couple hours before opening and I'd be number 30 in line. They also don't always get something on truck day.

Academy was a great source in the beginning until the word got out.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 9:24:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Academy in Daytona never has ammo.  They get a small shipment & the in the know people neckbeard it before anyone see's it on shelves.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top