Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2021 1:26:21 PM EDT
Looking at getting one of their RMR slides and small parts. I'm a regular customer of theirs and have always been happy, just wanted to see if anyone has experience with the Aim parts. Thanks
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 3:38:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Looking at getting one of their RMR slides and small parts. I'm a regular customer of theirs and have always been happy, just wanted to see if anyone has experience with the Aim parts. Thanks
View Quote

I haven't used one of their slides, but I have used their slide parts kits with no issues.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 5:38:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I haven't used one of their slides, but I have used their slide parts kits with no issues.
View Quote

Same here.  I built two Slides up using the AIM upper parts kits.  Everything went together well and functions fine.  I don’t have many rounds though them, so I can’t speak to long term reliability or longevity.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 6:52:32 PM EDT
[#3]
The Aim upper kit was the only non OEM kit that I've tried so far. The only thing I noticed on the kit I bought was that the spring wouldn't stay in the firing pin safety, unlike the Glock parts I've used.  It worked fine once the safety was locked into place during assembly.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:15:18 AM EDT
[#4]
The slides are great, good machining and finish. Slide serrations are well spaced and slide is very angular.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 10:17:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I hope the parts kits are good as I bought some for spare parts. For the deal/price they were,I can't complain.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 10:53:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I picked up 2 AIM G19 slides and slide completion kits a while back. One RMR and one standard. Both looked great and have worked perfectly so far.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 5:42:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I wouldn't trust the striker.

I've had aftermarket strikers break. I don't use them anymore.

The rest should be GTG.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 12:15:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I bought some parts so I'll follow up when I get them installed.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:50:32 AM EDT
[#9]
I bought a RMR cut slide for a G19., but returned it do to the extractor channel was cut too deep and would not sit at the right distance. All the other dimensions where good. I ended up getting my stock slide milled by BattleWerx
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top