Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2020 6:53:41 PM EDT
Found a new, at the dealer,  black FNX 45 for $549?

That looks about $150 less than what few l can find on gunbroker.

Link Posted: 5/23/2020 7:55:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Tactical $1,000

Standard $500

Give or take....

Yeah go and buy it new for $550, sounds good.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 8:00:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Okay. Thanks.

When they have the Tactical they usually have it up around $1200- $1400.  This seemed buy- it- now cheap.

I'll probably drop by again Tuesday afternoon.  Their closed Sundays and the holiday.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 9:53:48 AM EDT
[#3]
OP,

You can find a USP45 for that price with some looking.  It will be used, but it will be a USP.  I actually paid $550 for my USP Tactical but that was what I'd call a once in a lifetime deal.

I've fired the FNX a decent amount.  It feels like shit in the hand.  The trigger sucks.  It has a really nice soft recoil impulse and it's very accurate.  

I'm not a Glock fanboy but I objectively like my 21 more than the FNX.  

If you want a 15rd 45 and haven't seen or held a SAR K2, get on that.  Those are some nice ass pistols.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 10:54:12 AM EDT
[#4]
FNX tactical was $529 out the door at ganger outdoors last year.  Brand new with all the accessories.  $470 for the gun after you bought the good sam membership.  Add tax and the cost of the membership and I walked out @ $529.

I'd been looking at them for a while.  Seems like they came in cycles.  When a bunch of stores had them, they'd go down to $700-750.  Then they'd get all bought up and the only places that had them left was $1k.
If you're going to pay the $1k, wait for the ones with free stuff.  A bunch of stores are bundling the FNX and a ~$200 red dot for $1k.

Link Posted: 5/24/2020 7:45:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Looking again today on my way home and found Sportsman Warehouse had the FNX for $699 while Cabela's had the very same gun for $819!  All in the same town.

I dry fired the trigger a few times and did not find it objectionable.  Not as nice as my Colt Combat Elite but better than my Gen 2 Glock 19.  I also really like the way the gun fits my hand.  

I'll be making an hour drive Tuesday after work.  

No one has an H&K in stock so l can compare the feel,  although I'm sure they're every bit as nice as the fans claim.  

The same store has a 10mm Glock for $45 more and a friend has a G21 that is nice and very accurate but l really love the feel of the FNX in my hands.  

Link Posted: 5/24/2020 7:49:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FNX tactical was $529 out the door at ganger outdoors last year.  Brand new with all the accessories.  $470 for the gun after you bought the good sam membership.  Add tax and the cost of the membership and I walked out @ $529.

I'd been looking at them for a while.  Seems like they came in cycles.  When a bunch of stores had them, they'd go down to $700-750.  Then they'd get all bought up and the only places that had them left was $1k.
If you're going to pay the $1k, wait for the ones with free stuff.  A bunch of stores are bundling the FNX and a ~$200 red dot for $1k.

https://i.ibb.co/4gdHxBh/Screenshot-20190827-135753.png
https://i.ibb.co/BP6fpJM/Screenshot-20190827-135835.png
https://i.ibb.co/1ZTp1kz/Screenshot-20190827-135922.png
View Quote

That's a buy it now and suffer the wife's wrath later price for me for that gun, and as stated earlier it's not even my third favorite big ol 45.  

OP, where in CO are you?
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 9:24:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's a buy it now and suffer the wife's wrath later price for me for that gun, and as stated earlier it's not even my third favorite big ol 45.  

OP, where in CO are you?
View Quote

Western Slope.  All these guns are in Grand Junction.
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 1:13:55 AM EDT
[#8]
You try your home town forum???

I'm sure someone has a usp you can play with if you ask nicely.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top