Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2021 8:01:04 PM EDT
Been shooting for a long time but am a complete newb to Beretta's.  Never had one or shot one.  Looking to change that with a 92x Performance as a new range toy.

While I wait for it to arrive at my LGS, I thought I would go online and stock up on magazines.  I'm just confused as to what is the right magazine to buy.  On one site, the options for Beretta mag variants include 90-TWO, 92, 92FS, and M9A1 choices.  No idea what the differences are.

Any advice as to which to go with or are they all good to go as long as they are Beretta or Mec-Gar?

Thanks for the help!
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:12:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeahs.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 12:14:15 AM EDT
[#2]
The Beretta 15rd and 17rd and the Mec Gar 18 rounders will work in all of the 92 variants. I use the 17rd and 18rd ones with zero problems. I get a lot of my beretta mags directly from Beretta’s site. They frequently have good sales on mags.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 1:18:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 7:08:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Any 92 series 9mm mags will work as long as its for a full size...

Beretta has a 25% sale going on and they do have the rare-ish 15rd Stainless mags for sale...goes really well with the 92X Performance...
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 10:19:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I guess I haven't looked enough, but where can you get the bigger baseplates that come with the Performance?

I have a bunch of regular mags, but kind of like the other ones.  It probably doesn't make a huge difference but they look a little more resilient.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 7:48:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Per Beretta the rubber buttpads are hoping to come in the summer...however with COVID supply chain issues...who knows...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top