Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/3/2018 10:51:20 AM EDT
Saw a used 92 at gunshow. Tag said 92a2. Had a light rail, removable sights. Mis marked or is/was such an animal? Not a 92 expert, but love my FS.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 11:14:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Was it M9A2? I think that was the variant designed for the USMC.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 11:26:02 AM EDT
[#2]
M9A2 never came to fruition.

92A2 is not a thing (at least not yet.)

I'm guessing it was a 92A1 that was mis-marked.  Round trigger guard?  2 slot rail?  Made in Italy?

I bet yes to all 3 and if you were allowed to take down, blue frame buffer.

From what little info was released about the potential M9A2 it seemed like a merger of 92A1 and M9A1 features ironically.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 7:22:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm guessing it was a 92A1 that was mis-marked.  Round trigger guard?  2 slot rail?  Made in Italy?

From what little info was released about the potential M9A2 it seemed like a merger of 92A1 and M9A1 features ironically.
View Quote
If they added a beveled mag well, checkered frame, and factory G with a night sight option on the 92A1 it would be sweet.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 8:36:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
This
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top