Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2021 11:46:49 AM EDT
92X RDO Full Size

I wondered how long before these were available!
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 2:17:37 PM EDT
[#1]
There were a couple on Gunbroker for around 800 or so.
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 7:34:33 PM EDT
[#2]
They should have just partnered with Langdon and adopted his optics cut...

This configuration puts the optic way to high, and makes having BUIS impossible/impractical

Link Posted: 10/5/2021 10:19:40 PM EDT
[#3]
They're available now.  Have a few in stock.
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 10:42:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Any info on the adapter plates?  The beretta website mentions them but their own links are no good.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 3:46:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They should have just partnered with Langdon and adopted his optics cut...

This configuration puts the optic way to high, and makes having BUIS impossible/impractical

View Quote

Came here to post this. LTT solution is exponentially superior
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 5:16:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This configuration puts the optic way to high,

View Quote

thats more a matter of personal preference than anything
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 5:17:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Came here to post this. LTT solution is exponentially superior
View Quote

This keeps all OEM parts in the slide
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 8:41:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Any info on the adapter plates?  The beretta website mentions them but their own links are no good.
View Quote

Picked mine up from the dealer last week. When you register your gun for the warranty Beretta sends you an email where you can fill out a request for what plate you want. Then they'll send you a link to order one at no cost when it's available. Up to 4 weeks.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 3:18:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Picked mine up from the dealer last week. When you register your gun for the warranty Beretta sends you an email where you can fill out a request for what plate you want. Then they'll send you a link to order one at no cost when it's available. Up to 4 weeks.
View Quote

Do you know what the options are? I see all their advertisements say "five available plate options available for aftermarket purchase", I can't find anywhere what the 5 options are. Any ACRO or 509T plate options? I think the acro would be most interesting since it has the lowest window height.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 5:10:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Do you know what the options are? I see all their advertisements say "five available plate options available for aftermarket purchase", I can't find anywhere what the 5 options are. Any ACRO or 509T plate options? I think the acro would be most interesting since it has the lowest window height.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Based on their European website, they are Trijicon, Leupold, C-More, Burris/Vortex. I hope they have one for the ACRO or 509T, or someone makes one lower. The bases look thicker than required.

Link Posted: 10/31/2021 6:33:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Based on their European website, they are Trijicon, Leupold, C-More, Burris/Vortex. I hope they have one for the ACRO or 509T, or someone makes one lower. The bases look thicker than required.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/372855/Screenshot_20211031-170800-2150214.png
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/372855/Screenshot_20211031-170816-2150215.png
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/372855/Screenshot_20211031-170856-2150216.png
View Quote

An ACRO plate was listed on the US site until they removed all of them
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 10:05:45 PM EDT
[#12]
When using their drop down menu on the email they sent me and choosing "92X RDO" the following optic plate option came up:

Trijicon
Burris/Doctor/Vortex
Leupold DP
C-More
Aimpoint

The Holosun red dots have the RMR footprint so that would be the Trijicon optic plate.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 4:00:14 AM EDT
[#13]
They’re all listed on the Beretta site at $29 now.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 1:54:09 PM EDT
[#14]
I want to get this, that RDO optic height is killing me though.  I could just LTT it later, but just adds to the cost of ownership.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 10:53:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I want to get this, that RDO optic height is killing me though.  I could just LTT it later, but just adds to the cost of ownership.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

you can't - they are not compatible.  They've been getting a LOT of questions about that, to the point they put out an email about it.

Recently we have become overwhelmed with inquiries about purchasing our LTT 92 Red Dot Optic Plates for Beretta’s new RDO product offering.

The LTT 92 Red Dot Optic Plate is not compatible with Beretta’s new RDO product offering. The solutions are different. Ours is proprietary to the top end modifications we made to not only the slide, but also internal components.

We understand there is some market confusion due to naming and the fact that Beretta does not have plates available yet. Purchasing our Slide Plates or sending us your warranty information for your M9A4 will not help you. Please contact Beretta’s Customer Service at [email protected] for assistance with your Beretta M9A4 or 92X RDO solution.

Additionally, we will not be able to modify Beretta’s new optic cut slides due to the variants in cuts and overall design. Beretta’s solution is cut too close to the breach face to allow our solution to be adapted to these new slides.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 12:55:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I struggled making my choice on it too. End of the day I decided a little higher of an optic was better than having unstandardized parts. 92 parts are everywhere. The proprietary LTT parts are not. Depends entirely on personal priorities though.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 7:48:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

you can't - they are not compatible.  They've been getting a LOT of questions about that, to the point they put out an email about it.

View Quote

Sorry I should have been more clear, I meant just having LTT cut my 92X RDO.

Quoted:

I struggled making my choice on it too. End of the day I decided a little higher of an optic was better than having unstandardized parts. 92 parts are everywhere. The proprietary LTT parts are not. Depends entirely on personal priorities though.
View Quote

You do have a good point.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:11:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

They cannot, unless Langdon comes up with a new plate. It will have to be longer.

Also, that is why I was looking at an ACRO plate. It would be the lowest option.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 10:12:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

They cannot, unless Langdon comes up with a new plate. It will have to be longer.

https://springbot_www_production.s3.amazonaws.com/springmail/15504/NEW_GUN_img-pkchc5.jpg

Also, that is why I was looking at an ACRO plate. It would be the lowest option.
View Quote

Ok thank you for that, the picture really clears things up.

Beretta took a great step forward with the factory optic cut, the execution is just a solid meh.

Im not going to buy one right now (unless a drunk holiday buy happens) so Ill keep watching to see if aftermarket plates are developed.
Link Posted: 11/18/2021 7:04:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Is it possible for a 92x RDO Centurion to have a 4.7" barrel?

I've seen it a few times and didn't know if it was a listing error.
Link Posted: 11/18/2021 7:23:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Is it possible for a 92x RDO Centurion to have a 4.7" barrel?

I've seen it a few times and didn't know if it was a listing error.
View Quote

Should be 4.25" if it's a centurion since that's a compact slide and barrel on a full size frame.  
Link Posted: 11/18/2021 7:23:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Should be 4.25" iirc
View Quote

Ok that's what I thought. I cannot find the page for it on Berettas website though

Eta: guess I'll find out

$584 shipped for a G model was too good a deal.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 10:39:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Anyone gotten their optics plates yet?

I see they're available on BUSA's webstore, but nobody is answering my emails.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 10:53:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

$584 shipped for a G model was too good a deal.
View Quote

Where?
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 7:28:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Where?
View Quote

https://lockedloaded.com/product/beretta-92x-rdo-gr-centurion-9mm-w-rail-18-shot-4.7-bbl

Was an "add to cart for price" deal.  I did. The price was right. The listing is wonky though which gave me some pause. Should get delivered to FFL today though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top