Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2020 6:32:00 PM EDT
Does anyone know of a source for the stock Beretta 92S grips (like the ones pictured on mine below)? Since this picture was taken, I have sanded these down to get rid of the imperfections. While I’m very pleased with the results, I haven’t been able to get the glossy shine back. Thanks for any help.

Link Posted: 5/24/2020 6:43:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Beretta USA Customer Service.  I've ordered from them before and had good results.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 11:02:53 PM EDT
[#2]
eBay.   Several variations to choose from.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:00:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Beretta USA Customer Service.  I've ordered from them before and had good results.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

There are no grips there for the 92S.
Quoted:
eBay.   Several variations to choose from.

Those are all aftermarket. Nothing original or even in the original style, for that matter.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:24:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

There are no grips there for the 92S.
View Quote

Did you call them?  I had to order a part for my Cougar years ago so I called and they were very helpful.  Told them what I needed, the guy found the part number and had it shipped out that day as I recall.  If you didn't call it might be worth your effort to try it.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 5:50:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Did you call them?  I had to order a part for my Cougar years ago so I called and they were very helpful.  Told them what I needed, the guy found the part number and had it shipped out that day as I recall.  If you didn't call it might be worth your effort to try it.
View Quote

I have not. Thanks for the information, I’ll try it.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 7:02:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Try the Italian store, that's where I got wood grips with medallions for mine after I refinished it.
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 4:50:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow OK yours look great. Picked up one from PSA  but it has a parkerized  finish not the blued. I'm kinda jelly . As for grips I went with these. Herrett grips Beretta 92s
Link Posted: 6/30/2020 8:38:24 AM EDT
[#8]
I believe that CDNN.com had the original gross a couple of months ago?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top