Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/26/2020 5:03:29 PM EDT
just wondering which is preferred... I can buy a WC  but cannot find a LTT instock...
I don't mind the fitting part, just wondering what the difference is if any...  Thanks..
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:08:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got both.

LTT.  Easy choice.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 12:46:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've got both.

LTT.  Easy choice.
View Quote

This, but seriously consider the small cost to upgrade to the trigger job in a bag.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:28:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This, but seriously consider the small cost to upgrade to the trigger job in a bag.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've got both.

LTT.  Easy choice.

Yeah, this. I did just the LTT bar and messed up the fitting, ruining it. I need to buy the full pre-fit kit sometime soon.
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 1:14:19 AM EDT
[#4]
LTT without a doubt
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 8:20:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
just wondering which is preferred... I can buy a WC  but cannot find a LTT instock...
I don't mind the fitting part, just wondering what the difference is if any...  Thanks..
View Quote

I bought 2 of the Wilson bars first as they were the first to market. It changed it some but wasn't much of a difference.

When the Langdon ones came out, I bought one to try. Much much better, I ended up buying a second one. Now my Wilson's are in the spare parts box.

The reset on the Langdon is great. Very short. It is like the difference between a Sig Short reset trigger and a standard sig trigger.
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 10:02:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
LTT without a doubt
View Quote

Now if  I could just find one  I'm on the e-mail notification list .........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top