Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2023 1:50:29 PM EDT
Looking for a new pistol and have it narrowed down to these two.  Help me spend my $$!

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 2:00:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 2:05:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!  I was about to buy the LTT when I saw the post down the board on the QC issue.  Will do some more digging.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 2:24:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks!  I was about to buy the LTT when I saw the post down the board on the QC issue.  Will do some more digging.
View Quote

Do not let that one post deter you from buying an LTT. They are fantastic pistols. As far as your choices are concerned, both are excellent pistols. I have two of the WC 92Gs and two of the LTT 92G Elites. All four are stellar pistols. One thing I do like about the LTTs is that they have fiberoptic from sights and that area is dovetailed unlike the WCs. Also, if you plan on running an RDO, LTT has the RDO slides available with everything already set up.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 2:33:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the reply and input.  I guess I could get one of each.  I do like the RDO cut slide, but don't use those optics on every handgun.  

Is the action tune worth it for the WC?
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 2:57:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thanks for the reply and input.  I guess I could get one of each.  I do like the RDO cut slide, but don't use those optics on every handgun.  

Is the action tune worth it for the WC?
View Quote

In my opinion, yes. Also, LTT's "Trigger in a bag" is really sweet.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 3:08:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Much appreciated!
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 3:29:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Much appreciated!
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/26/2023 10:32:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Also, LTT's "Trigger in a bag" is really sweet.
View Quote

That's is what I would do.

I'd get a standard 92G, swap out the springs, change the grips or sights as needed & save the $$$$.

My .o2
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 10:42:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm a Sig guy.
Dad is a Beretta guy with Sig tendancies.
Dad has a LTT 92.
Sweet Jesus that is a nice gun!
It shoots very well, the trigger is sublime.
It is almost enough to convert me into becoming a Beretta guy.
Unfortunately, the P226 fits my hands just a little bit better out of the box than the 92 does.

I have never handled a WC 92, but the LTT 92 is a thing of beauty that functions perfectly.

Honestly, I dont think you'd go wrong with either one, but my experiences with a single LTT 92 are very very very positive.
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 2:04:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 2:55:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 8:50:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Example from last week.
View Quote

I read all of the posts and there is nothing conclusive at this point as to where the fault lies. It may be the trigger or the installation. Yet to be determined. The OP did say that she had an APEX trigger install that was done by LTT on another Glock and it works perfectly. This would lead me to believe that it is an out of spec trigger. In the case of the LTT Beretta, they remedied that issue by replacing the entire pistol and doing so very quickly. A LTT representative even said that the pistol in that condition should have never left LTT. That is good CS, but whoever pulled that pistol should have looked it over first. I would guarantee you that that was an isolated incident that will probably never happen again. I have no issues buying an LTT pistol.
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 10:10:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 10:47:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If I were buying today…WC.
View Quote

You're going to have to look hard, because Wilson hasn't been accepting Beretta orders for a LONG time.

Probably the USA made Beretta QC issues that have plagued their pistols since they moved out of MD.
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 1:14:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Probably the USA made Beretta QC issues that have plagued their pistols since they moved out of MD.
View Quote

Sadly, you are wholly correct. Beretta TN went completely woke on their hiring practices.
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 2:46:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 3:05:00 PM EDT
[#17]
I've had them both as well.

Kept the LTT.  Between the optic cut and a better trigger, it won the battle.  The WC was fantastic and a damn smooth gun in every respect.  I just found the LTT a tad better.

I will say that you will have no concerns with CS from Wilson.  LTT has dropped the ball recently based on a few anecdotal internet threads.  Im not sure if its a problem wherein they grew too fast or something more deeply rooted in the company.  But its out there for your consideration.

Link Posted: 2/27/2023 7:40:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Wilson has the 92G Centurion Tactical model in stock.

I ordered mine last Tuesday, and had it in my hands Saturday.

And do get the $135 Action Tune.  This is an amazing pistol.
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 3:54:35 PM EDT
[#19]
I’d advise LTT for a carry gun. Nobody does a better 92 trigger than LTT, and they have more options.

I love the Brigadier, but that fucker’s heavy with a light and full mag. Great for a duty gun, not so much for CCW.
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 6:36:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 8:06:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Between the two Wilson Combat easily.
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 12:26:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Between the two Wilson Combat easily.
View Quote

Does WC offer an optic cut?  The LTT optic cut is superior to the factory one.
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 1:28:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Does WC offer an optic cut?  The LTT optic cut is superior to the factory one.
View Quote

Wilson does not offer an optic cut slide.
Link Posted: 3/20/2023 1:52:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

In my opinion, yes. Also, LTT's "Trigger in a bag" is really sweet.
View Quote

I took a stock 92X and had the TJIAB and their NP3 set installed.  It's a different gun now to shoot.  Highly recommend.

Attachment Attached File

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top