Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2022 11:54:49 AM EDT
So I've been really enjoying my 686+ Pro Series, but am struggling to find a holster for it.  I'd prefer a Kydex OWB duty or competition style for just general range work.  Any one know of anything, or a custom maker that you can recommend?
The revolver itself is fantastic.  More accurate than I am, and a nice trigger too.  The optic is pretty fun too.

Thanks!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 6:38:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow surprised there’s no recommendation. I came here looking for something similar, needing one for 6” Python with red dot. I’d like a nice leather holster with a cut out for the sight.

Did you ever locate something?
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 11:17:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Try Simply Rugged in Prescott AZ.  I'd suggest you email owner Rob with your needs and let him build one for you.

Rob is a great gun guy and makes very high quality leather.  I have several.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 2:16:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I just today got an email back from Diamond D leather saying they could build an Alaskan Hunter Hip Holster, or Guides Choice Chest Holster.  I've been very pleased with my Guides Choice for a Super Blackhawk.  Might give them a try.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:22:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I’ve got a Galco Combat Master for my 686, no complaints but only use it at the range occasionally.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1017725476?pid=740496

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top