Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2023 1:39:32 PM EDT
SafariLand wants $360 and wait 21+ days, T-REX has them for half that but are OOS. I am not buying from Optics Planet. So where is a good source for one?
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 2:01:56 PM EDT
[#1]
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1338133102
I've had good luck with Midway. Also, their customer service people have been really nice to me.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 2:12:35 PM EDT
[#2]
For what gun/light?  And you sure you want that drop-leg style?
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:25:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For what gun/light?  And you sure you want that drop-leg style?
View Quote

Need G34 compatible so I can run my OZ9C w/comp and SRO. Will have to modify it to accept the SRO.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:39:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Need G34 compatible so I can run my OZ9C w/comp and SRO. Will have to modify it to accept the SRO.
View Quote
Ok, what color/finish?  And are you looking for the holster with the drop leg or just with a QLS fork or a UBL belt mount?  Trying to decode the exact part number you need to make searching a bit easier.

The 6354RDS is the drop leg model with the two thigh straps, not a super popular model IMO.

You might really want the 6390RDS, that comes with the mid-ride UBL, which is their most popular setup.  You can get those all over for sub $200.  The model for the G34 with light, right handed is 6390RDS-6832-xxx where the x's differ depending on the color/finish.

https://www.amazon.com/Safariland-6360RDS-Retention-Holster-Compatible/dp/B08NYX6PXS
(read the fine print depending on the color you pick there, some are for different gun models)
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:58:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Try op tactical
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 8:24:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Ok, what color/finish?  And are you looking for the holster with the drop leg or just with a QLS fork or a UBL belt mount?  Trying to decode the exact part number you need to make searching a bit easier.

The 6354RDS is the drop leg model with the two thigh straps, not a super popular model IMO.

You might really want the 6390RDS, that comes with the mid-ride UBL, which is their most popular setup.  You can get those all over for sub $200.  The model for the G34 with light, right handed is 6390RDS-6832-xxx where the x's differ depending on the color/finish.

https://www.amazon.com/Safariland-6360RDS-Retention-Holster-Compatible/dp/B08NYX6PXS
(read the fine print depending on the color you pick there, some are for different gun models)
View Quote

Thanks I'll look into this.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:29:54 PM EDT
[#7]
6390RDS is the way to go unless you’re a uniformed law enforcement officer then I would go 6360RDS for additional retention.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:46:40 PM EDT
[#8]
I always check Copquest first for Safariland. Easiest way to search is by Googling for “Copquest.com” and the holster model number, but here are the results using the website search (several 6390RDS results show up too):

Copquest 6354RDS

If you go to the drop down menu in the product listing, they update it to show what models are in stock. Sorry, I didn’t have time to look through them all to see what G34 versions are in stock, although I did see the 6390 STX Tactical for the G34 w/X300U in stock, but hopefully you can find what you need.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 8:05:37 PM EDT
[#9]
I own both. The only thing I don’t like about the 6390 is the ‘fbi’ cant.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 8:24:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I own both. The only thing I don't like about the 6390 is the 'fbi' cant.
View Quote
True, but easily remedied with the newer cant adjustable UBL or the True North Concepts hanger.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 11:08:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Try op tactical
View Quote

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top