Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 10/17/2019 11:53:50 PM EDT
Does 147 grain ammo cycle the gun reliably when shooting suppressed and staying subsonic?

I haven't had a chance to watch the whole video yet but apparently the MAC video had a bunch of issues with this configuration.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 4:26:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Mine works fine
Link Posted: 10/19/2019 11:24:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Works fine.  There is also another rsa for those issues.  I stopped listening to MAC after he did the whole VP9 bullshit.    He doesn't read manuals either.  Entertainment is what it is.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 11:41:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Mine won't run with an Omega 9K and 507C on subs.  An aftermarket softer recoil spring would be nice
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 1:42:40 PM EDT
[#4]
mine runs fine with the yellow spring on 147g speer lawman and an optimus. out of the box it choked, it needed some break in.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 1:06:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Mine runs great with a Obsidian 45 and 147 grain handloads using 3.2gr of VVT N320. These are pretty low power rounds.. barely makes power factor. I believe it cycles the regular spring but the brass was just dribbling out. With the yellow reduced spring all looked great and sounded perfect.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top