Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 6/11/2020 7:26:40 AM EDT
New 509T is on its way and I need to put some mags on order. The going rate seems to be around $55 for the 24 round flavor. Are there any better deals out there or places with them in stock, that don’t charge $10-15 for shipping 5 magazines?
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 3:19:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Just bought one as well and am also curious. A friend sent me a link to gunmagwarehouse, though i am not sure of shipping as i am still waiting.
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 9:00:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just bought one as well and am also curious. A friend sent me a link to gunmagwarehouse, though i am not sure of shipping as i am still waiting.
View Quote

I've searched quite a bit and there doesn't seem to be much wiggle room on the pricing.  I ordered four from a member here.
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 9:00:40 AM EDT
[#3]
double tap
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 11:28:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I just got a 509C myself (the only time I've actually won an auction for a good price lol...$561.01 after shipping and transfer).  Mag pricing seems pretty standard across the board.  The lowest I have seen is The Mag Shack but only by a couple of bucks.  I ordered a 12 and 15 rounder from Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore for a few bucks more (hadn't found the mag shack yet).  I've never ordered from Mag Shack either FYI.

The Mag Shack 509 Mags

Gratuitous pic

Link Posted: 6/27/2020 3:15:40 PM EDT
[#5]
The mag shack looked good price wise, but I think their online reviews were pretty bad.
Link Posted: 6/29/2020 8:16:54 PM EDT
[#6]
i ordered from gun pro deals.38.99 each for 509c.they were the ten rd ones because nj.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top