Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2018 9:08:19 PM EDT
I was hoping to find one holster for 2 revolvers. I have a GP 100 3" and planning to get a Match Champion with the 4.2" barrel as well. Would a typical 4" pancake holster like from Simply Rugged work okay or would I regret the extra inch when carrying the 3 inch?
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 2:39:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Will work fine.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 4:22:45 PM EDT
[#2]
It will be fine, onlookers will see the leather below your shirt line and think it's a phone............ Oar tablet..
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 4:23:54 PM EDT
[#3]
It will be fine, onlookers will see the leather below your shirt line and think it's a phone............ Oar tablet..
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 12:29:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I only buy the full size holsters for whatever i'm carrying.  Ie a 4" 1911 gets carried in a 5" holster.  That way I have to buy less holsters. It will work fine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top