Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2021 5:26:06 PM EDT
Anyone out there carrying IWB at 4 oclock with a 365xl and a red dot on it?   I have a XL coming and I have a new 507K sitting in a box, I don't have a holster for it.   I know that many people carry appendix but so far I haven't found a comfortable way to do that.  Specifically IWB does anyone have an opinion?  Like everyone I have a box of holsters that range from cheap to several hundred bucks and I have opinion about each one.  I like ANR holsters but I'm sure there is plenty of stuff out there I haven't tried.  Any thoughts that specifically deal with what holster is good for carrying this style of gun, or approx this size at 3:30-4 would be appreciated.  I only carry my Glock 48 owb because I haven't found a tolerable iWB holster.  I don't mind a G19 or G17 IWB, i'm not sure why.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 5:35:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I modified my crossbreed mini tuck to work with my 507k, stupid comfortable.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 5:49:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I do. I have a cooks minimalist for when I carry it there. I also put the shorter grip on mine for the ability to run shorter mags. I like that combo, it’s like a CCO

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 8:09:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I carry mine in a Divito AIWB holster around 4 or clock. I have a McKinatec AIWB on the way for it and a couple other combos as well and I’ll be using that at 4 o clock too. Appendix holsters work perfectly fine for hip carry.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 9:23:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I have an Alien Gear IWB for my XL it is comfortable. Has enough horse hide to keep from the gun digging in you.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 2:35:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I may have my holsters too close to 3 oclock.  After wearing an IWB, doesn't matter if its a fully size or a subcompact, it seems to hurt my hip.  I'm 35, I don't have any hip issues, and OWB holsters dont do this to me.  I'm looking into some of the holsters suggested here as well as Phlster holsters because of their design.   I've tried longer barreled guns that are still slim, G48 for example, to see if the length helps spread out the pressure but so far I haven't found that to be true.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:00:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Vedder. Can’t go wrong. Carry my P365XLs in Vedders. They’re my go to holster. One has a 507 and one doesn’t.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top