Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2020 12:26:55 PM EDT
What is the difference in the round vs square floorplate detents?

Who's the best place for factory mags?

Thanks....
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:47:59 PM EDT
[#1]
The floor plates with the round hole in the bottom are the older ones.  They will not fit the X carry grip modules without modification to the magazine floor plate tabs on the sides
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:12:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The floor plates with the round hole in the bottom are the older ones.  They will not fit the X carry grip modules without modification to the magazine floor plate tabs on the sides
View Quote

Thanks, no other issues? Or reliability issues?

In regular full size grip modules....
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:13:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What is the difference in the round vs square floorplate detents?

Who's the best place for factory mags?

Thanks....
View Quote

Google : osage county magazine update for an excellent explanation

ETA
Go to Greg Cote for
17rd ACT-MAG
Better than OEM mags

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 2:05:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Thanks, no other issues? Or reliability issues?

In regular full size grip modules....
View Quote

I don't have a full size so I can't answer definitely, but they work fine in compact/carry size.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 2:58:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

ETA
Go to Greg Cote for
17rd ACT-MAG
Better than OEM mags
View Quote
You go to the ACT website click "learn more" on the P320M17 and you get more advertising for different shit.  Block ad for mag says P320-M17  and then make "1911".   If the mag works as well as the website, I would consider your post fake news.

Since my mad stacks of OEM mags have worked 100% and these are "better than OEM", they must come with extra grape jelly.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 3:22:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You go to the ACT website click "learn more" on the P320M17 and you get more advertising for different shit.  Block ad for mag says P320-M17  and then make "1911".   If the mag works as well as the website, I would consider your post fake news.  

Since my mad stacks of OEM mags have worked 100% and these are "better than OEM", they must come with extra grape jelly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA
Go to Greg Cote for
17rd ACT-MAG
Better than OEM mags

Don't go there !

1) Go to Osage County Guns for an excellent update on SIG mags

2) Go to Greg Cote for the deal on ACT 17's

The End
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 3:23:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA
Go to Greg Cote for
17rd ACT-MAG
Better than OEM mags

Don't go there !

1) Go to Osage County Guns for an excellent update on SIG mags

2) Go to Greg Cote for the deal on ACT 17's

The End

ETA
Later, while back at the ranch on the computer...
https://osagecountyguns.com/blog/news/sig-sauer/sig-p320-p250-magazine-floor-plate-updates/
Smokin' deal on mags...
http://gregcotellc.com/cart/sig-sauer-magazines-c-123/actmag-armscor-sig-sauer-p250-p320-m17-9mm-17-rd-3209-p-2047.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top