Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2020 2:48:37 AM EDT
Looking at the x grip module but not sure what sights and, trigger to get. Also with the sights, what #s do I need 6-8, 8-8, 8-6?
Any info would be great and, why did you pick what you did? Pics if you please.
Oh would prefer an orange front sight.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:52:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Well I bought the Wilson combat grip module. I must say it is amazing. Ergonomics are really nice. Front and back
strap stippling is a bit rough. I will sand it a bit. Ordered a Apex forward trigger kit. More mags and, some new base plates
for the original mags. Still have not decided on what new sights to get.

Damn, I ordered the wrong mags. Should be the 17 rnd not 15 rnd.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 3:09:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Grip module entirely depends on what dimensions you want. Do you want to keep the Compact grip length, or move up to a Carry module?

I use the Apex flat forward-set trigger kit (part #112-031) in all my P320s. It reduces pre-travel and over-travel as much as possible while maintaining the stock internal safety mechanisms and keeping the pull weight to a safe minimum for a carry/duty gun;

As for night sights, any sights that will fit the P-series Sigs will fit the P320, so you should have plenty of options. What height for front and rear may require some trial and error with your specific pistol
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 4:29:09 PM EDT
[#3]
For a compact/carry/full size stick with front 8 and rear 8, unless you're specifically after something different.

I was testing a Wilson grip this morning.  It's pretty good, not sure it's better than the X size small grip. If i keep it, I also plan to smooth out that backstrap stippling.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top