Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2019 10:33:04 PM EDT
What do you guys think is more comfortable?

i have a 19x and will be switching from an xc1 to a x300. What do you think will be more comfortable to carry it in? A 19 length sized holster or a 34 length size holster?  Im guessing the 34 since the muzzle end of it is the length as the x300 and wont have just a little "nub" poking me. Pics for reference on what i mean. Will be getting another Tier 1 Concealed Axis Slim Elite.

thanks for any info

Link Posted: 11/30/2019 10:24:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I use a 19 holster with my tlr-1 hl.  Yes it's more or less the same length as a 34 slide.  However, even in aiwb the holster is still canted slightly.  Having a 19 length holster keeps added pressure off the "little general".  It also helps when using the urinal at a public restroom.  Leaves just enough room where you don't have to twist your pants just to make things happen.
Link Posted: 11/30/2019 11:44:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I use a 19 holster with my tlr-1 hl.  Yes it's more or less the same length as a 34 slide.  However, even in aiwb the holster is still canted slightly.  Having a 19 length holster keeps added pressure off the "little general".  It also helps when using the urinal at a public restroom.  Leaves just enough room where you don't have to twist your pants just to make things happen.
View Quote
Same here but I’m switching to a smaller light, Olight Mini2 because I got tired of having my business getting pinched and pressed in certain situations. The full-sized WPL’s are a little to large to carry AIWB for me....
Link Posted: 11/30/2019 12:17:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies gentlemen, i completely forgot about giving mr squiggles there a little breathing room, looks like ill be ordering the 19 length for the above mentioned reason.

I currently carry an xc-1 but feel it lacks in lighting up a room enough for me. Also i felt  like i was going through triple a's. At least with 123's it will match all my other lights.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top