Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Posted: 1/27/2020 10:03:54 PM EDT
A coworker mentioned today he has a King Cobra he wants to trade. Sent me some pics. According to Colt’s serial search, it has a 1993 manufacture date. I will hopefully get better pics tomorrow. It almost looks like someone tried to polish it. I know next to little about Colt revolvers. Any idea as to a rough fair trade value. He traded a lawn mower for it a good 20 years ago, so he has no idea of the value either. Thanks.

ETA: never mind. I didn’t have anything he was interested in for trade.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 12:05:47 PM EDT
[#1]
The attempted polish ruined the value of it.

Our local shop has 2 for sale.  $1300 each. They have been sitting for at least 6 months.

I would think $800 would be fair.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 6:39:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I wonder if your co worker friend would be interested in my 1956 COLT model 357 in 357 magnum.
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top