Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2020 4:18:07 PM EDT
Here is one of my favorite Lugers I have restored.  Dont have any BEFORE pictures.

Link Posted: 2/8/2020 4:41:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice, looks brand new.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 8:09:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Beautiful pistol!
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 8:10:59 PM EDT
[#3]
That is Beautiful!
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 12:59:11 AM EDT
[#4]
It sure does look great!
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 4:21:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for all the nice compliments.  Here is a Third Variation K Date (1934 Issue) Mauser Luger I restored.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 4:29:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Beautiful!! But why did you ruin those Lugers, OP?
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 5:07:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SlimBlundt:
View Quote
Well, for one I'm sure he was paid a nice sum for his work.  Second, it was probably in horrible condition before the restoration.

There are many original Lugers out there in the world.  If you are lucky enough to have one or several, there is one less original out there now, making yours just slightly more collectable.  I'm sure the person who commissioned the job is happy.
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 6:15:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SlimBlundt:
View Quote
He's a professional restorer not some hack working out of the back of a van sharpening knives at the gunshow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top