Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2020 1:22:58 PM EDT
I recently came into a 1913 Colt 1911. Darn good For a 100+ year old 1911. All the controls are correct, has correct orignal grips, and everything is proper and unmolested BUT, I already have a ww1 colt and dont really need 2. (good problem to have, i know)
Anyways I have been looking for a M45A1 in the orignal Tan Cerokote that Colt discontinued or the new ION Bond. If anyone out there would be interested in a trade or swap Id be open to hear from you!
Please reach out Im Happy to email pictures

Link Posted: 2/5/2020 1:27:35 PM EDT
[#1]
NOT what I expected to read when I clicked on this.
Maybe sleep on that idea and give it more thought...pre-WW1 Colt's are not too easy to find
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 2:06:57 PM EDT
[#2]
ha ha that seems to be the general thought. my 1918 means something to me. this 1913 just walked in the door from a guy that didnt know anything about it so i snatched it up but I dont have a sentimental attachment to it yet.
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top