Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2020 1:18:25 AM EDT
Anyone have one of those old Surefire 310r’s?

Link Posted: 5/2/2020 6:45:31 AM EDT
[#1]
no, but I got a dozen of those some years ago on the cheap, was able to salvage and refurbish
7 compete lights for 1911 and one for SIG

and sold them to a bunch of cops in France for BANK!!$$$$ they LOVE them
and asked me for more for over a year..

they were great lights, except for the wiring; damn near indestructible and dont know why surefire dropped the line..
the 4 remaining heads, got surefire extensions and end caps creaking Classic Military Lights that ride on my 2 AR's, Mini 14 and 1187
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:02:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm also looking for one. I have a 310, but am looking for the "R" model with the rocker switch. If anyone has one, please PM.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 1:33:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SlinginBrass:
I'm also looking for one. I have a 310, but am looking for the "R" model with the rocker switch. If anyone has one, please PM.
View Quote

I’ll take that 310 off your hands
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 9:05:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I use to have one. But passed the light/holster on to someone who was down range. They were top of the line at the time.  My organization and LAPD used it before going to the Surefire rail adapter and the SF 200.  The Dawson rail, that bolted and even silver soldered never worked well on GI 1911A1s.  

Regards
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top