Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Posted: 3/15/2022 10:40:19 PM EDT
Recently deceased relative had some colt 1911. I’m looking for some info and to possibly assign a value to them

1911Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Unknown frame with colt 22 conversion. May have box for conversion kit and some mags but will have to wait for access to look
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:40:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 10:50:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Interesting.  Probably get a decent idea of values off GB sold auctions, and it would be a best price idea.

The .45 appears to be an older colt with a new rear sight and grips.
Nothing really special, but some insist on the S70 models.
 I wouldn’t pay more than 600 or so.

The .22, no idea on the frame, and that might be the “floating chamber” trick colt used to cycle a steel slide?  I don’t know jack,
But I guess 400.  Could that top end be some collectible thing, IDK.

I do know if you took them both to local gun shops you will get a lot less than 1k for them.

I only have 1 colt 1911.  A Wiley Clapp version, and it was only a hair over 1k new.
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top