Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2022 11:24:13 AM EDT
I’m athletic build, 5’10 185#.  I’ve carried a Glock 19 sized gun appendix for a few years.  Now I want to get into carrying my Springfield 1911 govt. appendix.  For reasons…..

Anyway I’m on the fence between the tenicore and JM custom kydex aiwb holsters.    My buddy threw me a desantis slimtuk and I hate it.   I want a full length sweat guard and a better clip.     As far as wedges go, I’ve made my own out of foam before and I’m not opposed to doing my own foam wedge or using what is built into the holster.

Any ideas, anything I’m missing?  

I’m looking to replace my belt as well.  I’ve been using a 5.11 instructor belt for years and I’m aware there are better belts out there.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 11:56:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I’ve used both, albeit for a Glock 19 and 17.  They are both excellent and can’t really say one is better than the other.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 5:29:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I have both. If it's a 5" gun with no light then jmcustom 2.0 with an extra tuck is more comfortable. Jmcustom doesn't offer a 4" with tlr7 so I went with tenicor and it is very comfortable.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 10:01:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Have a few JM customs like them a lot. In the winter I’ve been carrying a staccato P and couldn’t be happier with my tenicor velo 4. If I was doing over though I might try the tenicor certum 3 has more flexibility with the wing and cant of the clips.

Also been running the tenicor Zero belt last 2 weeks and super impressed with it.

All in all don’t think you can go wrong with either holster. I’d just see which one meets your needs the best.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 4:48:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I got the tenicor certum...5" govt here. Looking to find more guns to use it with.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 1:09:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the replies.  I flipped a coin and went with the JM custom.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top