Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/8/2017 11:05:54 PM EDT
Stealing the pictures and kinda the thread my dad posted on gunboards of my new mak i picked up.

Dad found the deal for 175 OTD and i offered a lower price and sure enough 160 OTD and it was coming home.

Link Posted: 11/8/2017 11:48:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope it functions as good as it looks.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 3:01:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Great gun, great price. Congrats!
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 8:21:56 PM EDT
[#3]
No pictures but ran a box of shells through the mak no failures shot great. Can't complain.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 11:24:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Maks are great guns. Super reliable and pretty accurate. Their popularity suffers a bit from the round they use and the evil commie reputation, but they are fine pistols.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 8:50:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kwisak:
Maks are great guns. Super reliable and pretty accurate. Their popularity suffers a bit from the round they use and the evil commie reputation, but they are fine pistols.
View Quote
I wish glock would make a dedicated 9x18mak pistol. I would buy one in a heart beat. I feel like there's definitely a market for them.
Link Posted: 11/18/2017 10:13:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I don’t mind the 9x18 but I do feel the 9x19 is a great round. I wouldn’t be opposed to others coming into the field and giving us more choices but you can get low cost 9x18, protections rounds, and quality plonked rounds for a good price so I can’t complain that much.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 9:38:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Great deal! Congrats!
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 4:38:19 PM EDT
[#8]
That’s a commercial version, not military surplus, but still a great deal
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 8:06:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheDevilYouLove:
That’s a commercial version, not military surplus, but still a great deal
View Quote
Nothing wrong with the commercial versions. They go bang every time. The adjustable sight is pretty nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top