Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2018 7:27:55 PM EDT
Did Mr. Landon's drill today. Failure right off the start. Last couple weeks I was pushing speed and I guess I need to slow it down just a tad to keep my rounds on even though I don't think I made under 12 seconds any ways:(

The explanation

Last run was the worst

Not very good shooting today

@bcauz3y cuz drills yo

Felt better after this though
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 8:02:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Had a meh day shooting today myself but since I haven’t shot in 9 months it was expected and I had a blast.

Your runs look good man. What gun are you running?
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 9:51:57 PM EDT
[#2]

I'm headed to the range this weekend hopefully.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 10:36:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Had a meh day shooting today myself but since I haven’t shot in 9 months it was expected and I had a blast.

Your runs look good man. What gun are you running?
View Quote
My Springfield Loaded. The goal was to keep them in a 3x5. I might go focus on some precision work tomorrow.

Why 9 months off? Your Colt looks happy

Quoted:

I'm headed to the range this weekend hopefully.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 10:51:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Changed jobs when my daughter was born 2 years and 5 months ago. My pay is half of what it was. We also built a house. Sold a bunch of my things save for this Colt and a few knives and gear. No time and no money. Working or at home with family. Luckily I get to shoot next Sunday in a local class too. 300rds. Been ramping up drive fire lately as I was very lazy about it in the past.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 5:03:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Changed jobs when my daughter was born 2 years and 5 months ago. My pay is half of what it was. We also built a house. Sold a bunch of my things save for this Colt and a few knives and gear. No time and no money. Working or at home with family. Luckily I get to shoot next Sunday in a local class too. 300rds. Been ramping up drive fire lately as I was very lazy about it in the past.
View Quote
No excuses
Sounds like you've been busy. My wife's pregnant with our first. I'm sure my free time is about to go out the window. Be sure to post an AAR of the class.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 5:33:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No excuses
Sounds like you've been busy. My wife's pregnant with our first. I'm sure my free time is about to go out the window. Be sure to post an AAR of the class.
View Quote
Congrats!
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 8:31:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
No excuses
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No excuses
Congratulations! Best thing there ever was.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 11:57:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks guys
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top