Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2020 9:49:08 AM EDT
Anyone know if the backstraps of the M&P9c 1.0 & M&P9sc 2.0 are compatible? I'd like to try a more aggressive texture on my 1.0 w/o going the permanent stippling route yet.
TIA!...

Tomac
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 10:17:56 AM EDT
[#1]
My full size did interchange. Not up to speed on the compacts, but if the mags are the same then yes they will interchange.
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 1:50:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone know where you can buy the 2.0 backstraps individually?
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 3:40:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JONNYROCKO:
Anyone know where you can buy the 2.0 backstraps individually?
View Quote

For the 1.0 I was able to buy them directly from S&W, Im not sure about the new 2.0 SC though, being they are so new as of now.
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 3:51:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Buckeye33:
My full size did interchange. Not up to speed on the compacts, but if the mags are the same then yes they will interchange.
View Quote

Interesting because I bought M2.0 M/L back straps for 2 of my Gen 1 M&P pistols and don't have issues.

I bought my spares off of ebay.  Couldn't find them anywhere else.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top