Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2021 9:51:51 PM EDT
I’m getting ready to place another order through JM Custom Kydex Holsters. I’ve been using his OWB 2 holsters for a few years now and really like them. First one was a 10 degree cant without an optic cut and really liked it. That was for a XDS 45. Other one I ordered was a 10 degree cant with optic cut which made the holster sit a little higher and it just wasn’t as comfortable as the first one without the optic cut. This was for a Sig P365XL. Now I’m not sure if it was the pistol that changed it or the fact I went with the optic cut which made the holster sit higher.

I carry around the 3:00 - 3:30 position and want to order another holster for my Sig P320 X Compact. I can get the optic cut with 0 degree cant and the holster will not sit higher. Do you fellas think there will be a noticeable difference between 0 and 10 degree cant?
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:59:10 PM EDT
[#1]
The 0 cant with an optic should be ok for you.  I would want it to ride deeper.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 3:23:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I also carry at 3:00 to 3:30 and I also use the JMCK OWB 2. With the gun at that position, I prefer 0 degree cant as the 10 degree cant makes me have to angle my hand too much to grasp the weapon. If I was carrying further back, I would would probably appreciate the greater cant.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 8:02:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Appendix to 3:00=0°
3:30 and back, what works for you....
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 2:36:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I always carry a 0 cant holster.
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 8:54:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Well I ended up ordering the 10 degree cant.  My thinking is that it would help with the firearm printing and also be a little more comfortable while sitting in the vehicle.  I might email them and change it to 0 cant though to give it a try.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 4:19:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I would have ordered the 10 degree cant also as I carry at the 3:30 position.  I feel with a 0 degree cant my front site will drag on the holster more and thus not be as smooth as 10 degree.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 4:23:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 4:25:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would have ordered the 10 degree cant also as I carry at the 3:30 position.  I feel with a 0 degree cant my front site will drag on the holster more and thus not be as smooth as 10 degree.
View Quote
Your holsters don't have sight channels?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top