BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:58:42 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Second from the top on the right, is that a 3" 586? Sweet!...

Yep.  I picked that one up on AuctionArms a few years back for a song.  It had some finish wear but was perfect mechanically.  I had a very good local gunsmith (a friend) check it out & while he had it I had him do a trigger-job on it - now it's absolutely wonderful.  My best buddy (local PD detective) recently took some FBI training course that required him to at least qualify with a full-size revolver even though he carries autos exclusively - that's the one I let him borrow.  The next time Robar has a special on finishes (they usually run one each summer IIRC), I believe I'm going to send it off to be redone in NP3 - make it a true anywhere/any weather revolver.  It's a good'n.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:21:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Since Bill Ruger sold us down the river by supporting a large cap magazine ban and other restrictions on gun ownership I refuse to purchase any Ruger product.  You should too.  That simple.

S&W did not do much better when in British hands during the Clinton administration but they are in new ownership.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top