Link Posted: 5/16/2003 11:06:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Kimber Custom II TLE
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 5:42:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Glock 19 with second gen. frame.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 2:14:05 PM EDT
[#3]
   Hmmmmmmm. This begs many questions. If I go by reliability in a do or die situation I have to say a 357 wheel gun. It ain't gonna jam, and the cartridge is proven. 1911's are beautiful, and they have their fans. I happen to be one of them......but they are large, heavy, and don't carry enough ammo for a so-so shooter like myself. So for an all around weapon, I'd have to say (you guys are gonna hate me for this) a Glock 23. The caliber is more than adequate, the capacity is great, they're very reliable, light weight, and small. Not gonna win any beauty contests, but I feel safe with mine.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 4:40:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I love my Glock 22 with hi cap mags. Light, you can beat it to death and it keeps working, but ammo might be a problem, and mags. So I would have to give the edge to my Kimber custom .45 mags and ammo are everywhere, as are parts. It will take down most anything I want or need to shoot. Easy to carry and conceal. Ok I'll have to keep both, and just use one to defend keeping the other.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 5:31:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Two of my favorites: Glock 29-10mm and Glock 30-.45 acp.  I'd have to say the Glock 30.  I've let strangers try it out and they all gush over the accuracy.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 6:07:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Browning Hi-Power 9mm
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top