Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:23:41 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
As always, get both.

i6.photobucket.com/albums/y246/ThumperRon/1911andGlock600x450.jpg

Ah Yes the ARFCOM refrain..

+1  (Have both, couldn't choose between them)
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:59:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I work at Gunsite and I have seen this cartoon too many times...to me it is the ghey.  I am a Glock shooter and for those that have had the great opportunity to train at Gunsite know that the majority of instructors there are 1911 freaks, but it funny to see and hear about their custom Cory built Gunsite 1911's malfunction, while my "plastic piece of shit" keeps on ticking; even with pebbles rattling in the magazines!

I like both, but I prefer the Glock for a combat weapon.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:04:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I have both and trust my life to both.

All my guns are "working" guns, I don't own any safe queens.

That said, when I know I'm probably going to get soaked, dirty, scratched, and every ounce counts, the glock ends up on my hip.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:29:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
As always, get both.

i6.photobucket.com/albums/y246/ThumperRon/1911andGlock600x450.jpg

Can't quite make it out but based on the group on the left that's 6" low it must be a Springfield. (And a .22)
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:10:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have both and trust my life to both.

All my guns are "working" guns, I don't own any safe queens.

That said, when I know I'm probably going to get soaked, dirty, scratched, and every ounce counts, the glock ends up on my hip.

+1

Glocks are made to get wet and dirty and still fire.  Their ugliness and boxyness is the price that one has to pay.  I still always prefer my 1911's.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:32:11 AM EDT
[#6]
I wouldn't care if a Glock could fire from inside three gators,and shit granola bars!   I don't like one,and when I pick it up I throw it down!!!!

The closest  I  would ever come to a glock would be an sp 2000!

Bob
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:19:12 AM EDT
[#7]
for xhrist's sake already ....they are both iferior weapons ..
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top