Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2022 1:47:09 PM EDT
https://andmagazine.com/talk/2022/01/04/the-taliban-are-building-a-new-army-what-will-they-use-it-for/
we can't even estimate how many will be killed by these weapons, and how many will be US military.  But notice they have designs on Pakistan, and Pakistan has nukes.  this was probably the deep states whole plan.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 1:59:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Go ask Joe, never mind, he wouldn't remember.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 2:13:35 PM EDT
[#2]
It's not like the country wasn't up to its eyes in AKs before.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 2:44:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Not sure a direct confrontation would be good for them.  Afganistan is like 39 million people total.  Pakistan is over 200 million.

Needless to say Pakistan has a functional air force, tanks and a real army.  Equipment does not make an army.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 3:56:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mks99:
Not sure a direct confrontation would be good for them.  Afganistan is like 39 million people total.  Pakistan is over 200 million.

Needless to say Pakistan has a functional air force, tanks and a real army.  Equipment does not make an army.
View Quote

If we'd only realized that before we lost.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 4:23:26 PM EDT
[#5]
There was no plan
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 10:27:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Got to replace it,
Big .GOV contracts and 10% for the big guy
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 10:38:20 AM EDT
[#7]
How much are white phosphorus grenades? If you leave material  behind make sure it's not usable. Great base they have in Bagram. Really nice to build it up for the enemy. I left 8 years ago and that's what I said then.
Link Posted: 3/30/2022 12:39:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I thought that's what thermite grenades were for, equipment destruction. My biggest question is why did they abandon a perfectly good military air base with all its equipment and evac from a civilian airport?
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 12:17:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By terry_tr6:
https://andmagazine.com/talk/2022/01/04/the-taliban-are-building-a-new-army-what-will-they-use-it-for/
we can't even estimate how many will be killed by these weapons, and how many will be US military.  But notice they have designs on Pakistan, and Pakistan has nukes.  this was probably the deep states whole plan.
View Quote
The reason for the abrupt Afghanistan US military pull out was because China bought the mining rights to mine Uranium in Afghanistan and told Sleepy Joe Biden to get his US troops out immediately! Also, the plan was to re-arm the Taliban!

Link Posted: 10/31/2022 9:37:05 PM EDT
[#10]
I gotta be honest, whenever the gov't screws up royally, I kind of view it as "not an accident".

You could look at 9/11 and say, "yeah, wow, we really missed that", or you could look at it and say "wow, if the goal was to expand the gov't and reduce liberties, this was a lucky thing to have happened".

It only "looks" like an accident. "Whoops! I can't believe we let those mexican cartels have all those m16s. Silly us!"

Link Posted: 3/9/2023 2:45:55 PM EDT
[#11]
same reason why we sent 3 new abrams tanks to ukraine-technology transfer to china. Anything to destroy US.
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 2:48:15 PM EDT
[#12]
It's almost like politicians learned millenia ago that they can profit from destabilization.
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 12:49:49 AM EDT
[#13]
How much of Hunter's "art" did the Taliban buy in order to receive TENS-OF-BILLIONS of dollars worth of U.S. military equipment?
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 7:27:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By sdacbob:
I thought that's what thermite grenades were for, equipment destruction. My biggest question is why did they abandon a perfectly good military air base with all its equipment and evac from a civilian airport?
View Quote

.gov asshats that were still there were worried about getting shot down flying to the base. So instead they let some Marines and soldiers get killed and injured for them.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 7:37:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By sdacbob:
View Quote

Because the taliban told them to.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 8:07:03 AM EDT
[#16]
The airbase was abandoned so china wouldn't have one in it's back door like that.

Somewhere, there is a bribe that went from china to Joe.

This was prepping the battle space for the war the chinese are planning on starting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top