Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2022 9:45:13 AM EDT
Im looking for a micro sd card for a fan less pc i am going to use to run my Ghost Gunner mill and want to have local storage that i can store all of my cutting files and various other things involved with milling stuff.  Im looking for something that has either 512 gb or 1tb of space before formatting and would like it to be fast enough to possibly run applications from.  Who knows what would fit the bill?
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:55:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Look at SAN disk Extreme.   Has the speed and a capacity you are looking for.

1TB card is about $170 on Amazon.

SAN Disk Extreme 1TB
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 11:49:24 AM EDT
[#2]
a few things.
WD actually makes that.
you can find them on their site.
you can get 15 percent off if you send in an old storage device that doesn't work anymore.
it is their recycling program.
I generally have a stack of HD's I intend to destroy for magnets, but they send a pickup label and then mail you a 15 percent off coupon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top