Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:03:56 PM EDT
[#1]
The homosexual child rapist Joe Paterno.

And don't even start with college football isn't professional.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:42:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The leftist anti Trumper asshole coach of the NBA San Antonio Spurs. With Steve Kerr a runner up.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:14:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Billy Martin.

Us older guys remember.
View Quote

I liked Billy. He liked to drink, I heard.................  
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:16:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Billy Martin.

Us older guys remember.
View Quote

But he was so damn entertaining when he would come running out of the dugout.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:16:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Chairman Dick Dodge... yeah, he was an asshole.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:17:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No, but I can tell with your "vol4life" username, you have drunk the kool-aid of sports in Tennessee. I actually did real things instead of wear orange jerseys and scream at grown men like a girl at a Beatles concert.

I grew up in East Tennessee and the Volunteers football fans were some of the dumbest, most inarticulate summbitches I have ever had the displeasure to meet.
View Quote

You must've never attended a UF football game or watched one from a Florida sports bar.

Not to mention only a complete idiot would spell "sumbitches" with two "m's".
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:17:32 AM EDT
[#7]
I woulda said Bobby Knight, until Jerry Sandusky’s child-raping antics were uncovered.

Yeah, they are college not pro, don’t care
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:20:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I have zero idea who any of these fuckers are and am proud to admit it.
View Quote

We get it. You were picked last every fucking time as kid. You really don't need to post about it
in every spots thread there is.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:27:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Jerry Sandusky
View Quote

Paterno was almost as bad for turning a blind eye to it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:30:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This asshole.

http://images.thepostgame.com/assets/public/82106961_BP.jpg

on edit:  Yes, I know that it was college, but having played college ball and seen the perks firsthand I view it as "professional".
View Quote

Nope, and oh, brother.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:32:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Houston Texan coach and  GM Bill O’Brien
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:33:35 AM EDT
[#12]
I give you the Big Tuna

But by the MLB

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:37:00 AM EDT
[#13]
How about Lane Kiffin,Or the Bowden boys, all were as corrupt as the day is long.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:39:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Billy Martin.

Us older guys remember.
View Quote

That's because he got fired and rehired how many times.

Plus the pinetar incident was also funny.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:57:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Houston Texan coach and  GM Bill O’Brien
View Quote

“former”

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:43:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:38:06 PM EDT
[#17]
No one knows what a despised coach is, until you lived in Houston during the Oilers' Ed Biles years.
I've always thought his time there cemented all resistance to the team ownership getting any assistance from Houston or Harris County for a new stadium.

Jay
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:32:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This asshole.

http://images.thepostgame.com/assets/public/82106961_BP.jpg

on edit:  Yes, I know that it was college, but having played college ball and seen the perks firsthand I view it as "professional".
View Quote
@Bud that's a different thread you should start. my buddies son played football at western illinois. it was interesting to see the control they had over those kids!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:40:01 AM EDT
[#19]
SWEEP THE LEG
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:45:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Jerry Jones.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:18:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Saban
View Quote

I'm waiting for the day he retires.  The State of Alabama will flood from the tears of Alabama fans.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:40:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Billy Martin as posted above. I would put Bobby Knight on that list as well.
View Quote

Two excellent choices.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:52:52 PM EDT
[#23]
I'd have to say that  man child bearded faggot in San Antonio
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:58:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I'm waiting for the day he retires.  The State of Alabama will flood from the tears of Alabama fans.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Saban

yep. theyre gonna have a hard time adjusting back to the days of mike dubose and mike shula. but its coming

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:58:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Buddy Ryan and his two worthless sons suck cock by choice.

Barry Switzer is 1st runner up

Phil Jackson is miss congeniality

fuck those guys
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:01:13 PM EDT
[#26]

I hate him, Grandma.........I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:01:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Saban

People tend to hate winners...........his retirement will come, and everyone knows he wont continue forever.........no tears, just enjoying the run.

There wont be any Dubose or Shula years, despite the hopes and prayers of many.........the administration has learned its lesson from those two debacles. They will hire a good coach
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:13:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You must've never attended a UF football game or watched one from a Florida sports bar.

Not to mention only a complete idiot would spell "sumbitches" with two "m's".
View Quote

No, I actually wouldn't attend any football game no matter where I lived....I have no more love of Florida football that I did of Tennessee football....It's all retarded.

From my observation, rabid dumbassed football fans down here might have a few more teeth than Tennessee Vols worshippers, but YMMV depending on any given area of Florida versus Tennessee.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:18:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

We get it. You were picked last every fucking time as kid. You really don't need to post about it
in every spots thread there is.
View Quote

No, actually I just watched these adult morons get actually arrested at high school "away" games because they thought the ref was crooked and made some bad calls against their son.

No shit.....literally arrested for acting like a 4th century Roman moron because their son was sanctioned by an official. I then realized how fucking stupid sports was, and I was maybe 15?

Then, after bail was paid and Monday morning arrived, said adults were back on their jobs acting like normal humans as a plumber, etc, except they now have a court date and visit with neaderthalism.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:18:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:38:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Billy Martin.

Us older guys remember.

He liked drinking, and punching. Sometimes his own players.

ETA: from the article
Eventually, the couple left the bar for their hotel room, but minutes later the groom, still in his tuxedo and weaving unsteadily, reappeared at Billy’s side.

“Hey, Billy, we’ve got to talk,” he said loudly. “You told my wife she has a potbelly.”

While it was hard to believe that he had ever heard such an accusation before, especially from a bridegroom, Billy nevertheless seemed unmoved.

“I did not say she had a potbelly,” Billy said, flatly and without emotion. He pointed at another woman at the bar with her husband and added, “I said this woman had a fat ass.”

Now there were two men upset at Billy.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:27:46 PM EDT
[#32]
when did jerry jones coach the cowboys?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:57:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Every game since Jimmy Johnson told him to fuck off and die.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:01:37 AM EDT
[#34]
It should be Greg Popovich. He is literally a Communist. Fuck him. Next in line is Steve Kerr. He's another leftist moron asshole.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:03:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
It should be Greg Popovich. He is literally a Communist. Fuck him. Next in line is Steve Kerr. He's another leftist moron asshole.
View Quote

Good call on Popovich. Fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:04:10 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Eventually, the couple left the bar for their hotel room, but minutes later the groom, still in his tuxedo and weaving unsteadily, reappeared at Billy’s side.

“Hey, Billy, we’ve got to talk,” he said loudly. “You told my wife she has a potbelly.”

While it was hard to believe that he had ever heard such an accusation before, especially from a bridegroom, Billy nevertheless seemed unmoved.

“I did not say she had a potbelly,” Billy said, flatly and without emotion. He pointed at another woman at the bar with her husband and added, “I said this woman had a fat ass.”

View Quote

Lol, could you imagine rolling up your sleeves and saying, "okay Billy, now I have to kick your ass."
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:06:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Bo Pelini
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:07:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Billy Martin was just fine as a skipper.

Pissed off, belligerent, drunk.

He couldn't do anything with my Rangers but no one could have.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:13:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

So you played with dolls growing up? Did you also have a toy vacuum and kitchen set?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you played with dolls growing up? Did you also have a toy vacuum and kitchen set?

I still think playing with dolls is better than your friends shove a funnel and cheap whiskey up your ass. But hey go sports team . Right . ( The vols have an issue with students shoving funnels and cheap whiskey up their asses and it made the news )  the butt chuggers should be the new team name.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:14:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Greg Williams defensive coordinator.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:14:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I still think playing with dolls is better than your friends shove a funnel and cheap whiskey up your ass. But hey go sports team . Right . ( The vols have an issue with students shoving funnels and cheap whiskey up their asses and it made the news )  the butt chuggers should be the new team name.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is this whiskey up the ass tomfoolery? I haven't heard about this.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:14:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
Beaten so Buddy Ryan
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:15:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Mike Keenan gets a pass from me because of 1994. Go Rangers.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:18:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Billy Martin.

Us older guys remember.
View Quote

He immediately came to mind!
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:27:09 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Bobby Knight
View Quote

A friend of mine’s Aunt worked at the college Bobby Knight coached for in Texas.

As she was driving to work one day, she looked in her rear view mirror and he was road raging her ass pretty hard I was told.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:30:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

A friend of mine’s Aunt worked at the college Bobby Knight coached for in Texas.

As she was driving to work one day, she looked in her rear view mirror and he was road raging her ass pretty hard I was told.
View Quote

He had to live in Lubbock. Hell yeah he had some road rage.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:33:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Back when I cared about MLB, LLoyd McCleandon's over-managing of the Seattle Mariner's bullpen late in games probably cost them a playoff berth if not a 101 win season.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:47:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Chip Kelley from the San Francisco 49ers. In 2016 they donated 500K to anti gun legislation. Story
https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2740803-49ers-join-law-enforcement-to-advocate-for-gun-control-legislation-donate-500k.amp.html
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:09:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Lol, could you imagine rolling up your sleeves and saying, "okay Billy, now I have to kick your ass."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The world was given a gift when so many reporters were there to document it.

Though his arms were being held, Whitson swung his leg powerfully and kicked Billy squarely in the groin.

The kick seemed to lift Billy off the ground, and everyone watching seemed either to gasp or wince. The crowd parted for a second, waiting most likely for Billy to drop to the floor. He was doubled over in pain. But then he stood up straight and took a deep breath, like something a character in an action movie would do. It was as if he had suddenly found new strength. And then, in a firm, defiant voice he said to Whitson, “Now I’m going to have to kill you
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:00:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Shut your whore mouths!   Bobby Knight was amazing.

BRAVO LIBRARY Bobby Knight angry halftime speech

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top