Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2022 12:00:20 AM EDT
I'm using my woodworking hobby to support Fisher House. I donate everything I make to be raffled off. for something different I decided to make a pipe stand, what pipe stand do you guys suggest I make?
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 12:00:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you thinking about a single pipe stand to use while smoking, or a decorative rack to hold any number of pipes?
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 2:52:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you thinking about a single pipe stand to use while smoking, or a decorative rack to hold any number of pipes?
View Quote
any and all.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 3:01:34 PM EDT
[#3]
One observation I've had is they're often a bit tight with wide stems, so leave the stem cradle generous.  Also, do something other than bland walnut brown.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 3:16:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One observation I've had is they're often a bit tight with wide stems, so leave the stem cradle generous.  Also, do something other than bland walnut brown.
View Quote
thanks for the reply. I'm a Birdseye maple kid of guy. pics of your favorite type of stand?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top