Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2021 5:49:58 PM EDT
Treadmill new in box.  I got a quote for ~2 hours at $200 to set it up.
How hard is it?  Nordictrack 6.5s if you're savvy.  
Part of me wants to just do it, but part of me thinks I should hire a pro since I've heard that treadmills can be finnicky.
Thanks for the comments!
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:31:22 PM EDT
[#1]
several videos on youtube
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:58:04 PM EDT
[#2]
funny, i searched youtube and didn't find anything.  I'll try again with different terms.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:03:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Ha, I was searching on 'setup' and I should have used 'assembly'.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:52:05 PM EDT
[#4]
my wife ordered an x32 and i just paid the guys 20 bucks each to bring it in the basement since with covid they're just supposed to leave it in your garage or front steps.

the assembly was really easy.  the main frame and uprights are mostly assembled.  it took me all of 20 minutes.  there's nothing to calibrate or adjust if that's what your worried about.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 5:45:34 PM EDT
[#5]
If you can tighten bolts/screws and plug in the console wires, you're good to go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top