Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Posted: 12/1/2018 12:16:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 12:30:59 PM EDT
[#1]
What difference would it make? You’re still hooking up before opening the door. It looks like a solution in search of a problem.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 12:44:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Total scam.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 1:31:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 9:21:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
she has a 9lb morkie.

are the magnetic collars worth buying ? link

her dog is a runner.   if he got away from this he would be almost impossible to recover on your own...
View Quote
One of my Dobermans saw a stray dog while out on a potty break today, backed her wormy head right out of her collar and took off after it.

Fortunately for me the stray did not run and I was able to recover my dog in short order. (bitch actually came back into the correct yard once I started after her)

Should have had her pinch collar on her...

From looking at the picture of the collar at your link - I have zero doubt my girl would have any problems backing her head right out of it just like she did her collar today. The magnet on there is just extra garbage that would be dangling on the end of the leash along with the empty collar.

I didn't beat my girl when I retrieved her today but she did get crated for a while and 'lectured' about the Chinese restaurant down the street.
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top