Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 8:27:01 PM EDT
[#1]
@DocGlockster

You asked for comments. I gave you a bunch.

No rebuttals?
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 8:34:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@DocGlockster

No rebuttals?
View Quote

Not necessarily. I wanted to read other perspectives, not argue.

But thanks for playing.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 5:29:25 AM EDT
[#3]

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/03/08/974751834/crispr-scientists-biography-explores-ethics-of-rewriting-the-code-of-life

The Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines are the first vaccines to be activated by mRNA — and would not have been possible without the invention of the gene editing technology known as CRISPR.

In his new book, The Code Breaker, author Walter Isaacson chronicles the development of CRISPR and profiles Jennifer Doudna, who, along with Emmanuelle Charpentier, won the 2020 Nobel prize in chemistry for their roles in developing the technology.

CRISPR has already led to experimental treatments for Huntington's disease and sickle cell anemia, as well as certain cancers. Isaacson likens its technological capabilities to "Prometheus snatching fire from the gods — or maybe Adam and Eve biting into the apple."

"The very secrets of life — our DNA — is something that we can not only read these days, but we can write. We can rewrite it if we want to," Isaacson says. "It made me think that all of us should understand and marvel at and be excited about this notion."

"Like any technology, [it] is only as good or bad as we are. ... So that's [why] we ought to have the discussion: What type of genes do we want to edit?"

On why the U.S. Defense Department funds research on gene editing

A lot of the research into CRISPR and genetic engineering has come from the Defense Department, usually as a defensive mechanism, like how would you make it so that radiation wouldn't be as harmful to your cells? That's just a genetic issue. Can you make cells that are more resistant to radiation? Can you make them more resistant to other forms of poisons or whatever?

The Defense Department also helped Jennifer Doudna and the people around her at Berkeley in the Bay Area create something called anti-CRISPR — because you could imagine a bad actor using this gene editing technology to do something harmful, to try to edit our genes, to do bad things. ... Vladimir Putin was talking about CRISPR's gene editing technology to a youth group at one point and he said, "We might use it to make better and stronger soldiers that don't feel pain." So that you can realize, some of our enemies might be doing things. We got to figure out how to counteract it.

I think that CRISPR and other gene editing technology are easy enough that it could be used by people who aren't playing by the same rules as a research scientist. ... So I can imagine people saying, "I want to create tools that will help my memory [or] increase my muscle mass." But like any drugs or any tools, we hope that there'll be some types of regulation [and] that the Food and Drug Administration and others will say, "Here's what you can use it for and here's what you can't." ...

When Jennifer Doudna first helped create [CRISPR] she had a nightmare and she walked into a room with somebody who said, "I want to understand your new technology." And the person looked up and it was Adolf Hitler. And this made her realize that if it got into the wrong hands, somebody might use it for eugenics purposes, might want to create a "master race," might want to create people who were stronger as soldiers. And she decided to gather scientists from around the world to say, let's figure out ... the wonderful things this gene editing technology can do, but let's also try to limit things that would be inheritable or things that would not be as easy to control. And so she's been one of the leaders that said this is an important and good technology — let's make sure we don't misuse it.

Link Posted: 5/1/2021 5:14:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
CRISPR has already led to experimental treatments for Huntington's disease and sickle cell anemia, as well as certain cancers. Isaacson likens its technological capabilities to "Prometheus snatching fire from the gods — or maybe Adam and Eve biting into the apple."

"The very secrets of life — our DNA — is something that we can not only read these days, but we can write. We can rewrite it if we want to," Isaacson says. "It made me think that all of us should understand and marvel at and be excited about this notion."

"Like any technology, [it] is only as good or bad as we are. ... So that's [why] we ought to have the discussion: What type of genes do we want to edit?"
[/i]
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 2:37:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It gets worse when you learn that, to "harvest" those kidney cells, the babies had to be delivered alive and dissected without anesthesia to remove the kidneys.  293 means that line was the 293rd attempt at creating a self-sustaining line.  Considering how small the kidneys of a premature baby are, the number of children killed their remains trafficked this way had to be at least in the dozens.

I don't believe that I have sufficiently grave reason to use such a vaccine for a disease that is 99.4% survivable in my demographic.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First... I don't "Q". Second, the use of fetal cells ... regenerated or not... was indeed used in the TEST phase of Moderna and Pfizer. J&J used fetal stem cells (from aborted babies) in all phases. I suppose being insulting makes you a superior intellect. Aborted infants can't give consent to having their body parts used as lab rats. Let's not dare confuse morality and ethics here.

It gets worse when you learn that, to "harvest" those kidney cells, the babies had to be delivered alive and dissected without anesthesia to remove the kidneys.  293 means that line was the 293rd attempt at creating a self-sustaining line.  Considering how small the kidneys of a premature baby are, the number of children killed their remains trafficked this way had to be at least in the dozens.

I don't believe that I have sufficiently grave reason to use such a vaccine for a disease that is 99.4% survivable in my demographic.

I'm going to need to see some solid evidence to accept your claims that babies are being dissected alive without anesthesia.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 3:17:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm going to need to see some solid evidence to accept your claims that babies are being dissected alive without anesthesia.
View Quote

@MrKasab
It's true. I saw an article about it a while back.
If I remember correctly, it's a "necessary" process in order to "harvest" what they want in the condition they "require".

So here's my question to you: Torturing the fetus...You have some doubts that they would do it. Meanwhile, murdering it....you can see that. If they will murder it, what makes them any less hesitant to torture it?

It almost sounded like you're defending their level of "integrity". You know, since you're "going to need some solid evidence".
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 3:47:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
First... I don't "Q". Second, the use of fetal cells ... regenerated or not... was indeed used in the TEST phase of Moderna and Pfizer. J&J used fetal stem cells (from aborted babies) in all phases. I suppose being insulting makes you a superior intellect. Aborted infants can't give consent to having their body parts used as lab rats. Let's not dare confuse morality and ethics here.

You mean that as in anesthesia would make it OK?

If you search for the subject, Pamela Acker and David Daleiden are two recent names to look for.  Mr. Daleiden is still being persecuted in CA for uncovering the details of the evil that goes on at Planned Parenthood.  Examples include freezing the babies to death to preserve a sterile environment, drowning them when the vivisectionists had qualms about the practice, and also many examples where beating hearts were extracted.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 3:47:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Edited ~ medicmandan
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:14:20 PM EDT
[#9]
You'll know the mark of the beast when it comes.  It will be on the right hand or forehead.  It will mark allegance to something other than the Living God, the God of Israel, Isaac, and Jacob.  It will be something bible beliving christians can not join themselves too (even if members of syncretic "churches" say it's ok.  It will be the enemy of followers of Christ.  It will prohibit them to trade and seek their heads.

No need to get riled up before it's time.  Be at peace, walk in the Lord, and know no fear.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 12:23:39 PM EDT
[#10]
I rarely darken the doorway of this forum with my apostate Christian shadow, but in case anyone is interested I started a thread in GD on a related topic just now.  Please join in the fun if you are so inclined.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/The-Mark-of-the-Beast-Georgian-Britain-s-Anti-Vaxxer-Movement/5-2466967/

Link Posted: 7/9/2021 12:47:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Revelation tells us about a plague that is going to kill 30% of the global population. Makes me wonder if it will be the result of tampering with human reaction to viruses.....while we have been tampering with the viruses themselves.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 12:52:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You'll know the mark of the beast when it comes.  It will be on the right hand or forehead.  It will mark allegance to something other than the Living God, the God of Israel, Isaac, and Jacob.  It will be something bible beliving christians can not join themselves too (even if members of syncretic "churches" say it's ok.  It will be the enemy of followers of Christ.  It will prohibit them to trade and seek their heads.

No need to get riled up before it's time.  Be at peace, walk in the Lord, and know no fear.
View Quote

This.
This vac may be dangerous but it's not something humanity is submitting to as an act of rebelion against God.
I do think it is a step in that direction. No doubt the mark will be sold as a partial cure for social ills. To not take it will be viewed as socially evil. Those who reject it will be placing humanity at risk. Humanity will find comfort knowing that those who reject the Mark are isolated and if nessesary eliminated.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 12:52:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Well i'm not vaccinated and got paid today and bought some stuff at ACE.

So i can still buy and sell w/o the mark.

Link Posted: 7/9/2021 12:54:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

But thanks for playing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@DocGlockster

No rebuttals?

But thanks for playing.

shit, that's counter GD posting for sure

Link Posted: 7/9/2021 1:16:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I missed this response when you sent it.

What I wrote about babies being delivered and then dissected alive came from an article written by a woman who abandoned a career in medical research as a result of her moral objections to the use of fetal organ tissue based on this exact procedure.  She said that any anesthesia given to such a tiny baby would damage the organs.

I do not understand why you need evidence that these babies are being dissected alive without anesthesia.  In the eyes of the abortionists and medical researchers, those babies are not human persons.  If they were human persons, they would not be able to perform these procedures.  

Abortionists do not anesthetize fetuses when performing abortions.  Why would they do so when removing their organs?  Giving anesthesia would imply that such a procedure was causing pain to a person.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 2:43:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I missed this response when you sent it.

What I wrote about babies being delivered and then dissected alive came from an article written by a woman who abandoned a career in medical research as a result of her moral objections to the use of fetal organ tissue based on this exact procedure.  She said that any anesthesia given to such a tiny baby would damage the organs.

I do not understand why you need evidence that these babies are being dissected alive without anesthesia. In the eyes of the abortionists and medical researchers, those babies are not human persons.  If they were human persons, they would not be able to perform these procedures.  

Abortionists do not anesthetize fetuses when performing abortions.  Why would they do so when removing their organs?  Giving anesthesia would imply that such a procedure was causing pain to a person.
View Quote
Even if everything else you said is true or has occurred, we still need evidence. You're making a strong and graphic statement. At the very minimum, include a reference to the article.

Or in the famous words of a very non-Christian writer, "What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 7:56:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Even if everything else you said is true or has occurred, we still need evidence. You're making a strong and graphic statement. At the very minimum, include a reference to the article.

Or in the famous words of a very non-Christian writer, "What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."
View Quote

It is not just an assertion that abortionists do not use anesthesia on fetuses.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:01:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

But here you go

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/the-unborn-babies-used-for-vaccine-development-were-alive-at-tissue-extraction

“They will actually deliver these babies via cesarean section. The babies are still alive when the researchers start extracting the tissue; to the point where their heart is still beating, and they’re generally not given any anesthetic, because that would disrupt the cells that the researchers are trying to extract.

So, they’re removing this tissue, all the while the baby is alive and in extreme amounts of pain. So, this makes it even more sadistic.”

Also

https://www.catholicworldreport.com/2021/05/26/exploring-the-dark-world-of-vaccines-and-fetal-tissue-research-part-2/

Dr. Keith Crutcher, Professor of Neurosurgery at the University of Cincinnati, addressed the topic in 1993:

It is important to recognize that the fetus, or the desired organ, must be living to serve as a useful tissue donor. However there is some disagreement about the term ‘living.’ The traditional biological definition includes the concepts of metabolism, growth, respiration, etc. Certainly, prior to the abortion, the fetus meets all these criteria. The suitability of fetal tissue for transplantation depends on the manner in which it is obtained. The ideal tissue is that obtained from an intact living fetus.ii
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:29:16 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm actually a bit surprised Sartorus needed proof. This is a well-known procedure.

In fact, pro-abortion adherents hate when this is brought up.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:39:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:56:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
[/i]Microsoft and Bill Gates have been awarded a patent numbered 060606 for a microchip which is inserted into the body.
View Quote

This is so easily disproven that it is difficult to give you the benefit of a doubt here. But I will anyway and assume you are unwittingly reposting this from someone who is lying rather than assuming you know it is a lie.

This claim is utterly false. There is literally not a single word of truth in that entire claim.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 1:32:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I certainly never heard of it before.  

Kind of shocked.
View Quote

Once you've crossed the line to the systematic killing of innocent children, not much more depravity is required to dismember them.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 6:03:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Modern day version of feeding Moloch.

As for the Mark of the Beast, when I saw people having their temperature taken from their forehead or hand before entering buildings, I realized that we were getting closer to the Mark becoming a reality.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 7:21:12 AM EDT
[#24]
i have often wondered if it was a test to see how people react. i really don't like it but nothing i can do about it but pray and stay right with God...
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 8:13:35 AM EDT
[#25]
10 years ago? LOL.

Today, not so far fetched.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 9:14:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Guys, I know how abortions work. I'm a doctor and delivered babies for several years. And I don't do (and never did abortions). But I've treated first and second trimester miscarriages. The procedure is identical.

From the slightest review of the first link, I would dismiss it out of hand immediately. It makes no efforts to be unbiased. The second one is a bit better.

For the purposes of the original post, I don't think the number or mark of the beast is a physical or tangible object or thing. And it seems that a lot of Christians get far too wrapped up looking for Boogeymen hiding behind every tree, rather than simply focusing on living a Christlike life.

I will add that the Number of the Beast is a fantastic Iron Maiden song.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 9:16:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Modern day version of feeding Moloch.

As for the Mark of the Beast, when I saw people having their temperature taken from their forehead or hand before entering buildings, I realized that we were getting closer to the Mark becoming a reality.
View Quote
You're arguing that checking a vital sign in a person, in the context of a worldwide disease is closer to the mark becoming a reality? Wow
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 9:42:48 AM EDT
[#28]
You could narrow the search like 99% by reading just one word in the prophecy. It's those who WORSHIP the beast power. Nothing to do with medical anything. That head and hand thing was something all the Jews knew what it meant. It's symbolic for your thoughts and your actions. ymmv
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 10:20:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I don't think seatbelts and stop smoking campaigns were pushed as hard as the vaccine.  Anything the .gov (and by extension, big tech/big news/big whatever) wants you to do that bad, without questioning it, is always suspect in my mind.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/10/2021 10:34:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Guys, I know how abortions work. I'm a doctor and delivered babies for several years. And I don't do (and never did abortions). But I've treated first and second trimester miscarriages. The procedure is identical.
View Quote

Your medical experience in this case is inconsequential, because it rests on the assumption that both you and a doctor performing the harvesting are operating under the the same notions of ethics, care for the individual, or a same understanding of the hippocratic oath.

In short, just because the procedures are similar, that does not mean that the doctor's motivation would be the same.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 11:09:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You're arguing that checking a vital sign in a person, in the context of a worldwide disease is closer to the mark becoming a reality? Wow
View Quote

Of course not. But the fact that they are pushing this as hard as they are (and are thinking about mandating it), combined with the already-proposed RFID technology that would allow you to scan your hand to make purchases from your electronic accounts, does make one wonder…

Could it all be a coincidence? Sure. But it does seem weird that they are scanning foreheads and hands to determine whether people can enter buildings to make purchases. That, and the general deterioration of the world’s situation. That being said, it’s not going to make me sit in a bunker and wait for Christ’s second coming. We still have work to do on this earth, and it isn’t healthy ruminating about the end times.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 12:44:48 PM EDT
[#32]
One needs to work backwards and figure out what beast (kingdom, power, country) the Bible is talking about. Then figure out what part of the "worship" Revelation is talking about. What are the thoughts and actions related to worship that go against God and His commandments. ymmv
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 1:27:27 PM EDT
[#33]
"There Are Fates Worse Than Death" - Catherine Austin Fitts Exposes the Injection Fraud

"There Are Fates Worse Than Death" - Catherine Austin Fitts Exposes the Injection Fraud
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 2:42:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

From the slightest review of the first link, I would dismiss it out of hand immediately. It makes no efforts to be unbiased. The second one is a bit better.

For the purposes of the original post, I don't think the number or mark of the beast is a physical or tangible object or thing. And it seems that a lot of Christians get far too wrapped up looking for Boogeymen hiding behind every tree, rather than simply focusing on living a Christlike life.

View Quote

Could you explain what was biased and what she is wrong about? What are you arguing? That they don't take fetuses and use them for cell lines? Just because you have done DNC's on spontaneous abortions does not mean you know how abortion clinics operate. But, I honestly want to know what she is wrong about. She provides much information and data that isn't biased.

(I'm not arguing the mark issue. I don't think it is here yet)
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 5:07:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
First let me say this:   The things you worry about seldom happen! Those that do happen do not happen the way  you expected them to happen!  God has not given you a spirit of FEAR.   Red Flag anything that is  (based on Fear).   Now go back to your bible and read it for yourself. Stop taking in what every loudmouth has to say and concentrate on the basics of Jesus paying the price to forgive sin with his shed Blood and enjoy that he rose from the dead.  Now stop worrying about the mark of the beast because that is tied to being able to buy or sell and it will be obvious that it is what it is.   As far as Covid 19 it was probably man made. Likely for the purpose of making money selling vaccines and control of business.  Man is quite capable of incredible evil when it comes to money and power.  But buy a clue and realize that anything that is (based on Fear) is quite clearly not from Jesus.  I doubt that Paul from a prison cell was living in Fear because you can not live in Faith and in Fear at the same time.  Pick one only.   Faith comes by hearing the spoken word of God. So ....... Fear comes from listening to _______________. (virtually everyone else)
View Quote

Sage advise right here!
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 5:36:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Seems that the extraordinary claim would be that abortionists provide anesthesia to babies before dissecting them for their organs.  You asserted that; can you support it?
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 7:59:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Haven't read all the way through, but first entry by Op has been on my mind too, every bit of it. It may not be the mark, but its the precursor to it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 10:21:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 11:07:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You could narrow the search like 99% by reading just one word in the prophecy. It's those who WORSHIP the beast power. Nothing to do with medical anything. That head and hand thing was something all the Jews knew what it meant. It's symbolic for your thoughts and your actions. ymmv
View Quote

Like working on The Sabbath
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 1:48:36 PM EDT
[#40]

@DocGlockster

Thank you, I couldn't stop it once started. That's the first I've seen of him. He doesn't appear to be an idiot, and he doesn't appear to be crazy.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 12:12:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

@DocGlockster

Thank you, I couldn't stop it once started. That's the first I've seen of him. He doesn't appear to be an idiot, and he doesn't appear to be crazy.
View Quote

I also enjoyed it.  I’m generally more of a historicist when it comes to revelation (ie John was writing in code to the Christians enduring persecution under Domitian) but it really kinda scares me how hard governments are pushing to get this vaccine.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:51:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Attachment Attached File

Mainstream media, NBC, not exactly a source that people can dismiss for being too "Trumpy"
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:00:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Your theory or idea is plausible, but Im leaning to more that they're trying to push  into Artificial Intelligence and how to link or connect people to it, (not just like simple interaction, but complete integration) One of the beasts could very well be humanoid robot or something. Also, something i just kinda noticed was how life was breathed into it, like either manmade or reanimated (brought back to life or a clone). That all sounds crazy, but scientists has been playing with all this before the end of the 20'th century, so its plausible that they have the ability or very close to already doing that.  Something else eriely hit me was Pelosi going on about trusting Science, Science, Science! That Science is the answer for everything.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:34:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI_JvEbEEHc
View Quote

Well obviously Youtube doesnt want you to know
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:33:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Looks like someone else posted it. Watch it while you can.

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:42:00 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm a devout Christian, and I got the vaccine.

I could make a much easier and theologically sound argument that NOT getting the vaccine is poor stewardship and unloving to the weak and vulnerable in our spheres of influence than anyone could make that this is related to the mark of the beast.

Irrespective of eachatological views, those who pledge allegiance to the antichrist will not be doing so unknowingly, so this argument just really does not hold water for me.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:47:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

A gentleman and a scholar.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:59:49 PM EDT
[#48]
the mark will be on your dna

Gattaca was prophetic

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:03:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I could make a much easier and theologically sound argument that NOT getting the vaccine is poor stewardship and unloving to the weak and vulnerable in our spheres of influence than anyone could make that this is related to the mark of the beast.

Irrespective of eachatological views, those who pledge allegiance to the antichrist will not be doing so unknowingly, so this argument just really does not hold water for me.
View Quote

when you have to have the jab to participate in society then it will be in essence a pledge

it's coming and many have already signalled their intentions not to resist the beast

good luck
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 11:05:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Would you pledge to worship the antichrist when faced with watching your family die if you dont?
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top