Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 9/22/2022 1:20:33 PM EDT
my dad lost his mind and started leaving strawberries to rot daily in my moms bedroom after she died of an explosion of cancer. he kept talking to her in front of my wife and kids as if she was there holding a conversation but was talking to no one when asked.

me and my brother cornered him asking whats up at a birthday party and he told us after the 2nd shot he had about a couple days before he suddenly stood up in the garden picking tomatoes and he described an lsd acid trip. he said he just suddenly felt different and couldnt pin point any details other than something was just terribly odd and out of place and he couldnt focus or think what he was doing.

case study number 2. owner lady at farmers market i buy from had adverse reaction similar story but her leg exploded in massive blood clots and spine and brain problems. she quit after the 1st shot.

then the biggest thing ive noticed recently is way too many random people ive known for a long time have aged like they got hit with a massive age bomb. im talking young looking healthy chick suddenly looking 10-15 years older 3-4 months after i saw her last in one case.

another lady much older who my wife checks up on weekly turned into a skeleton and lost her mind rapidly lately, her teeth also. its a trend. once you start to notice it youll never quit looking for it and it becomes a nightmare realizing what just went down.

after making a mental list of people and chatting with wife the people we know who didnt get the covid shot all seem fine so far. every case of rapid deterioration lately are all vaccinated from covid and the old lady was greedy for booster shots.

anyone else noticing this?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:08:26 AM EDT
[#1]
not really, but the number of people i know who had heart attacks within weeks of the shot is staggering

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:08:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Ibtm   Edit to add FJB
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:09:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like meth.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:21:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Your mind is making correlations based upon your bias against the vaccine.  My entire workplace is over 99% vaxed (not by choice).  I’m not seeing anything like this.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:36:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Your mind is making correlations based upon your bias against the vaccine.  My entire workplace is over 99% vaxed (not by choice).  I’m not seeing anything like this.
View Quote

Bias is a two way street.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:42:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Everybody who's been vaccinated is going to die.  The government won't come forward with this painful truth, but posting under this anonymous screen name, I can relay to you this disturbing and absolutely truthful information, without fear of government goons rappelling onto my roof at three in the morning and killing me in my sleep.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:48:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Everybody who's been vaccinated is going to die.  The government won't come forward with this painful truth, but posting under this anonymous screen name, I can relay to you this disturbing and absolutely truthful information, without fear of government goons rappelling onto my roof at three in the morning and killing me in my sleep.

View Quote
Sadly, I believe you are correct.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:48:45 AM EDT
[#8]
All I've really noticed is that a lot of people appear to be sick.  Maybe just seasonal stuff/colds/whatever, but everywhere I go people are coughing (btw folks, please mute your Webex mic before going into your coughing fit ).

Everything in general just seems kind of suppressed or attenuated.  I think the overall state of affairs in the country is taking its toll on people.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:51:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Attachment Attached File

Pure blood checking in.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:57:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ummm. No.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:58:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Sadly, my Brother.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:58:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Could just be coincidence op.. the examples in your post all seem pretty old. I agree it could be affecting or accelerating things. Hard to say though. Sorry about your parents.

I've refused the shot, but know plenty who have had it. I've not noticed anything good or bad with those who have it.
I 1000% believe it's not good for people, but haven't seen anything to back that up, personally. Time will tell though.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:33:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Scared and embarrassed people tell few tales, dead men tell none.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:41:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe not from the vaccine, but the lock downs absolutely caused mental stress with some.

Idiotic or naive to say otherwise.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:43:26 AM EDT
[#15]
I know a guy who was killed in a violent car crash.  

Late 30's otherwise healthy guy but got the vax.  

RIP
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:47:51 AM EDT
[#16]
What I’m noticing is OP doesn’t Capitalization, punctuation or grammar. Are you 12 op?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:49:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Worked several deaths days after the booster shot.  Several friends are are declining in health after their employers forced them to get it.  None of them can work anymore.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:49:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Everyone that hasn’t been vaccinated will die too! MuH conspiracy!
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:49:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Eh....
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:57:39 AM EDT
[#20]
IBTM
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:04:52 AM EDT
[#21]
No, but I've notice a shit load of homeless mofos and homeless camps in Oklahoma City. We need to bus them to Commiefornia.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:05:09 AM EDT
[#22]
I had to get vaccinated to continue going to school for my electricians apprenticeship.  I haven't had any ill effects.

I got J&J due to time constraints and it being 1 dose. Couldn't care less about their "vaccine"..I had C19 unvaccinated and kicked it in 2 days.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:06:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Scared and embarrassed people tell few tales, dead men tell none.
View Quote

Anti-vax reeeeee goes on and on.
'
Just like the Russians wanted.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:07:02 AM EDT
[#24]
I've noticed it as well. Actually have a couple who are friends that are chronically ill now and are pissed as hell that they were conned into participating.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:07:21 AM EDT
[#25]
It’s not a conspiracy.  A few have started to turn, their flesh rotting, shambling through the streets, craving brains to eat.  I’m holed up in a fairly safe place with my Louisville Slugger wrapped in barbed wire for defense.  But the power is out and limited food.  Won’t be long before I have brave the hoardes.  Wish me luck.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:08:43 AM EDT
[#26]
too
many
lolz
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:14:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
All I've really noticed is that a lot of people appear to be sick.  Maybe just seasonal stuff/colds/whatever, but everywhere I go people are coughing (btw folks, please mute your Webex mic before going into your coughing fit ).

Everything in general just seems kind of suppressed or attenuated.  I think the overall state of affairs in the country is taking its toll on people.
View Quote

It seems like everyone is some level of sick.
Vaxxed and unvaxxed.
There are people coughing everywhere. Lots of people with colds. This summer an unusual amount of "colds" for a summertime.
Everyone seems muted.
I'm in an area that still has a lot of people wearing masks and some places still require them.
Fortunately, most of the places that still require them have a box right there. .... which is dumb because everyone's germy fingers are on them... so what's the point.
But, whatever. Certain people just can't think past being terrified or something.
The whole mask thing makes everything seem weird all by itself.

But no, no one seems healthy physically or mentally.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:15:58 AM EDT
[#28]
confirmation bias
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:16:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
No, but I've notice a shit load of homeless mofos and homeless camps in Oklahoma City. We need to bus them to Commiefornia.
View Quote

No. We're full. Send them to Martha's Vineyard.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:18:14 AM EDT
[#30]
I don’t like to consider it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:21:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
my dad lost his mind and started leaving strawberries to rot daily in my moms bedroom after she died of an explosion of cancer. he kept talking to her in front of my wife and kids as if she was there holding a conversation but was talking to no one when asked.

me and my brother cornered him asking whats up at a birthday party and he told us after the 2nd shot he had about a couple days before he suddenly stood up in the garden picking tomatoes and he described an lsd acid trip. he said he just suddenly felt different and couldnt pin point any details other than something was just terribly odd and out of place and he couldnt focus or think what he was doing.

case study number 2. owner lady at farmers market i buy from had adverse reaction similar story but her leg exploded in massive blood clots and spine and brain problems. she quit after the 1st shot.

then the biggest thing ive noticed recently is way too many random people ive known for a long time have aged like they got hit with a massive age bomb. im talking young looking healthy chick suddenly looking 10-15 years older 3-4 months after i saw her last in one case.

another lady much older who my wife checks up on weekly turned into a skeleton and lost her mind rapidly lately, her teeth also. its a trend. once you start to notice it youll never quit looking for it and it becomes a nightmare realizing what just went down.

after making a mental list of people and chatting with wife the people we know who didnt get the covid shot all seem fine so far. every case of rapid deterioration lately are all vaccinated from covid and the old lady was greedy for booster shots.

View Quote

It's called conformation bias, look it up.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:27:11 AM EDT
[#32]
My wife’s grandad is waiting to hear back from his doctor for a scan he just had to determine if he has lung cancer.

He got the shot and first booster when he was perfectly healthy last year at 77. He is now a shell of his former self.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:28:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
confirmation bias
View Quote

Unfortunately I disagree.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:32:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Everyone who has not been vaccinated is going to die.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:32:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Not really, a lot of my family and friends are teachers and pretty much had to get it, they all seem the same to me. Locally I haven't seen anyone just dropping dead any more than usual, actually it seems like less people have been dying lately.

Typically in town deaths go in waves, lots of older folks will go all within a year, then it slows way down for awhile and repeats.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:35:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
My wife’s grandad is waiting to hear back from his doctor for a scan he just had to determine if he has lung cancer.

He got the shot and first booster when he was perfectly healthy last year at 77. He is now a shell of his former self.
View Quote

At 77 it's very likely that the odometer just ran out.

People say stuff like "he was perfectly healthy" all the time. A year is a long time when you are old, lots of things could turn for the worse in that time frame.

My old coon dog went from active with a healthy weight to basically a skeleton that couldn't breathe while laying down in the course of 3-4 months, cancer is terrible thing.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:35:58 AM EDT
[#37]
People who received the vax are going to die, and people who did not receive the vax are going to die.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:36:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah whatever.  I'm anti vax BTW.  Nice try.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:36:53 AM EDT
[#39]
I’ve noticed.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:41:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Anectodal of course, but my sister-in-law got the vaccine and almost immediately started to have medical issues; things like fatigue, flu like symptoms, joint pain, labs all out of whack. The doctor who-she felt- pressured her into getting the vax is just beside himself, can't figure out what's going on, but absolutely convinced it can't be the vaccine. This has been going on for over a year.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:44:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
What I’m noticing is OP doesn’t Capitalization, punctuation or grammar. Are you 12 op?
View Quote

You are not so good at Grammer yourself!
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:45:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Everybody that consumed dihydrogen monoxide will die, soon in geologic time.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:49:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
It’s not a conspiracy.  A few have started to turn, their flesh rotting, shambling through the streets, craving brains to eat.  I’m holed up in a fairly safe place with my Louisville Slugger wrapped in barbed wire for defense.  But the power is out and limited food.  Won’t be long before I have brave the hoardes.  Wish me luck.
View Quote

Are you at the Winchester?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:49:26 AM EDT
[#44]
My Mom and sister are double-vaxxed.    Their health is SHIT, but I don’t know if the vax has anything to do with it, as they’re health was not good prior, and neither take care of themselves.

I have a co-worker who is 4 years younger than I.   He’s always been a “pretty boy” that woman are attracted to.  He got vaxxed and now looks markedly older than I do.  In fact, he’s beginning to look like an old man.

My wife has a co-worker who is double-vaxxed and boosted.  He is the same age as my co-worker, and he also is beginning to look like an old man.
I think he’s had Covid as often as Biden, seriously. In fact, he’s had Covid twice within the last 5 weeks.   He’s off work right now with it.

There’s quite a lot of snickering and scoffing by a some members here.

Perhaps these same members can explain why all the global elitists, the UN, and the WEF- all of which lament the growing global population, and crow about de-population,  have pushed so hard for vaccines that are purported to protect and prolong life?

Then, perhaps, the same members can explain why the Biden administration does not mandate illegal aliens be vaccinated,  BUT  “mandated” vaccination for everyone else in the country?   Could this have something to do with fertility and infertility of a “replacement” and indigenous populations?

People on one side or the other have been fooled.  
Throughout history, the fools are those ignorant of information.
The greatest aid in dissuading people from information is ridicule.
If one wants to know who are the fools in their presence,  just listen for the ridicule.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:50:19 AM EDT
[#45]
My step father has leukemia and has had all his vaccine and boosters shots just went through chemo and is doing great now.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:55:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
My step father has leukemia and has had all his vaccine and boosters shots just went through chemo and is doing great now.
View Quote

My father and aunt both developed cancer within 6mo of the clot shot.  Dunno if its a coincidence, of course there's no way to tell at all.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:59:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

My father and aunt both developed cancer within 6mo of the clot shot.  Dunno if its a coincidence, of course there's no way to tell at all.
View Quote

He found out he had it before covid.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:03:36 AM EDT
[#48]
Lotsa people have adverse health occurrences after the death of a decades-long spouse.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:06:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:08:16 AM EDT
[#50]
OP is hallucinating. As one gets older the memory has a tendency to fade. Very normal. The jabs have nothing to do with it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top