Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2017 2:11:11 AM EDT
I've had the full version of the gunstruction app for a fair amount of time now, but all of a sudden today, the app disappeared from my phone. I went to the App Store but it said I owned it, there was the "open" button but it was kind of faded and wouldn't let me click on it. I went into the apps section in the setting app and uninstalled it to see if that would fix it. But when I went back into the App Store, there was that little cloud download button, but it too was faded and wouldn't let me click on it. I'd like to get the app back ultimately, but I also would like to know if anyone has had this problem and if there was a solution for it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 11:04:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 2:53:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m having an issue as well, I had previously purchased the old version and the premium features worked as they were supposed to. Since the old app went away I repurchased the new app and the upgrade won’t take. I’ve done everything from closing the app and clearing the cache to reinstalling it a few times and it still won’t unlock the paid features. Hitting restore purchases just causes the loading wheel to spin indefinitely and nothing happens.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 2:07:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top