Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:05:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Having a hard time beating Tenallo the Thornmarsh pitmaster???

You can plant bombs in the pit before you fight.

Unfortunately you can't plant bombs for the fight against the enduring.

To beat the enduring you need to hit the enduring enough times with your spear to activate the blue target and hit it with an arrow at least 2 or 3 times, once the enduring is dazed go in for the critical strike.

Link Posted: 3/21/2022 5:27:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Having a hard time beating Tenallo the Thornmarsh pitmaster???

You can plant bombs in the pit before you fight.

Unfortunately you can't plant bombs for the fight against the enduring.

To beat the enduring you need to hit the enduring enough times with your spear to activate the blue target and hit it with an arrow at least 2 or 3 times, once the enduring is dazed go in for the critical strike.

View Quote

Might be just me, but the Enduring was easier than Tenallo. Took me a good hour to figure out how to take Tenallo down fast enough, and I got the Enduring knocked out on my 3rd try.

Very hard difficulty for both
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 3:19:59 PM EDT
[#3]
For those commenting about glitches, are you playing on PS5? I've found the game to be a lot more unstable when resuming from suspend mode. I've gotten to where I close the game down and start fresh for each session. Seems to help a lot with unexpected issues.

Edit- Hoping to finish everything up this weekend so I can jump into Elden Ring. I knew if I started that before finishing H:FW I might not get back to it.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 8:52:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
For those commenting about glitches, are you playing on PS5? I've found the game to be a lot more unstable when resuming from suspend mode. I've gotten to where I close the game down and start fresh for each session. Seems to help a lot with unexpected issues.

Edit- Hoping to finish everything up this weekend so I can jump into Elden Ring. I knew if I started that before finishing H:FW I might not get back to it.  
View Quote

i finished platinum and moved to elden ring already. damn that game is huge.moving slow now. hard to hold controller with a broken hand.
Link Posted: 3/30/2022 11:43:17 AM EDT
[#5]
You can finally complete the game with today's update:

Attachment Attached File

The platinum trophy was easy, the 100% completion is more of a grind.  Scanning every single type of machine is the biggest obstacle.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 9:50:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You can finally complete the game with today's update:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/346734/17fdb79841864-screenshotUrl_jpg-2331632.JPG
The platinum trophy was easy, the 100% completion is more of a grind.  Scanning every single type of machine is the biggest obstacle.
View Quote

I know I scanned those corruptors in Ted faros base but it didn't count it, now I'll never make it to 100%.

Link Posted: 4/1/2022 2:26:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I know I scanned those corruptors in Ted faros base but it didn't count it, now I'll never make it to 100%.

View Quote

i had the same problem. if you clear the arena towards the end you can scan a corruptor.
platinum was finished 3 or 4 weeks ago after getting that one.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top