Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2020 3:01:41 PM EDT
Hi guys I'm building a COVID-19 video and there's short video content I need from a few Youtube videos.  I see theres a bunch of video downloading software to download videos off youtube but wanted to get your guys thoughts on the best way / best free software you've seen to do this.  Any and all help is appreciated.

Side note I run shotcut for video editing and will be splicing media COVID19 clips into my video commentary and analytics.
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 3:20:10 PM EDT
[#1]
There are tons of websites that will do it for free as well.  I usually just google exactly what you are looking for when I need a video for a PowerPoint presentation or want to turn a video into a mp3.
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 3:35:14 PM EDT
[#2]
startpage search for "youtube downloader" will yield a bunch of results.  Y2mate is one of them, but I was having issues lately.  Might be my Ublock Origin settings, though.  There are others.
Link Posted: 4/19/2020 5:16:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Ignoring the fact that downloading the videos is usually a violation of the YouTube user agreement, this is the one I use for downloading movies from various sites on Windows:
http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top