Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2022 2:21:00 AM EDT
been out of the nic salt game for a while, need to jump back in, what's the new hotness? ones i've tried in the past, the coils did not last long, but it's been a couple years so hopefully they've gotten better by now.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 11:21:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Well uou will have to buy local now thanks to trump, no online sales of vape gear anymore.  Have the Smok Acro.  It works nice, pod lasts me close to a month.  Ymmv.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 8:43:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sauerkraut:
Well uou will have to buy local now thanks to trump, no online sales of vape gear anymore.  Have the Smok Acro.  It works nice, pod lasts me close to a month.  Ymmv.
View Quote

Not 100% true. I buy online all the time. You just have to sign for it now. If nobody is home to sign just pick it up at the post office the following day.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 9:54:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm digging my GeekVape Wenax C1. It's the most leak free vape I've owned.

I hit it pretty much all day and the battery usually makes it all the way. Tank is generous. I'm getting 3-4 weeks per coil. GeekVape uses this coil across multiple devices, so they're fairly available.

https://www.elementvape.com/geek-vape-wenax-c1
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 5:51:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I like the Uwell Caliburn.  I went through the rabbit hole of different pod systems, and I have stuck w/this one the longest.

Uwell
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 3:26:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: aeroworksxp] [#5]
I have the Vaporesso xros2.  I love this thing. First pod I have ever tried. Not looking back at sub tanks at all. This is almost perfect for me and the way I vape. In a tiny package with good battery life. Just wish I could turn off the fire button and only use the auto fire.
From what I have read, the xros2 is basically a caliburn with better battery,
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top