Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2021 2:10:29 PM EDT
Came across this, thought the subforum might find it interesting.

47 Best Dive Watches - A Complete Guide 2021
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 3:57:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Promaster, mfers.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 4:02:28 PM EDT
[#2]
i'll take one of each
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 6:27:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Well they skipped a ton of budget watches.  Including Seiko PADI watch models.

Heck, the Orange Monster (I know, not made anymore) probably wouldn't have made that list.  I assume there's a similar model currently?
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:16:48 PM EDT
[#4]
The Tissot Seastar is gorgeous. The photo doesn't do it justice.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 5:45:00 AM EDT
[#5]
No Yema? I feel like they deserve to be on that list more than some others that made it.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 9:59:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I like tge looks of the Baltic Aquascaphe really well, but it seems just a bit overpriced. I might be a buyer for around half what they're asking.

Same with the Certina. Cool beach/kayaking/offshore fishing watch, but I'm not laying down $1,000 for it.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 10:12:28 PM EDT
[#7]
No SKX? Bah “watch expert”
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 6:00:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No SKX? Bah “watch expert”
View Quote

Seiko discontinued the SKX last year.

It is a list of the best dive watches available for purchase in 2021, not of  all time.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 8:31:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I like the Panerai but not $10,000 worth.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 8:43:55 PM EDT
[#10]
I came in expecting to make fun of the list, but it's actually pretty good. I'm not sure about the Nomos - I love them in general but that's hardly a dive watch. And man, they picked the ugliest Pan out there. I'd take almost any other watch they offer ahead of that one.

All in all though, I like the list. I've got a couple of them, including the prior all-black version of the MM300, and their notes are on point from what I've owned and seen in person.

Quoted:
I like tge looks of the Baltic Aquascaphe really well, but it seems just a bit overpriced. I might be a buyer for around half what they're asking.

Same with the Certina. Cool beach/kayaking/offshore fishing watch, but I'm not laying down $1,000 for it.
View Quote
Yeah, that caught my eye too. Same with the Rado and, of all things, that Bulova. Don't remember ever seeing a Bulova I'd be excited to wear.

All nice looking watches for the prices they're listed at.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 8:47:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well they skipped a ton of budget watches.  Including Seiko PADI watch models.

Heck, the Orange Monster (I know, not made anymore) probably wouldn't have made that list.  I assume there's a similar model currently?
View Quote

I have the Snow Monster and the Stainless and Bronze Monster.
Rugged and reasonably priced.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 8:49:30 PM EDT
[#12]
I just got a Sub 200 today, which is on the list.  Got the Caribbean, not the yellow-faced one.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top